Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Cmarie8302
Contributor
Contributor
KEEP FIGHTING PAYPAL. Here is how I beat that scam company. Go to USPS and fill out the forms for missing packages. Give them the tracking numbers. Here is how they scammed us. They use a legit tracking number that shows a delivery, the problem is it was to a different address. SCAMMERS. You screenshot the email from USPS after they let you know their finding and then show PayPal. Don’t let those Chinese cheaters win!!!!!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

Lorta1
New Community Member
Same here. Ordered 5/1/2020, got a tracking number that doesn't even show it was picked up yet. Reported to PayPal after 6 weeks. They closed my case out! They said I received a valid tracking number. Yeah, its valid, but it shows plain and clear it didn't even get picked up to ship! Biggest load of B.S. And now the company's email doesn't exist. If this isn't a clear scam I dont know what is. And shame on PayPal for not seeing this and making it right.
Login to Me Too

misskbell9
Contributor
Contributor
I'm so furious!!! Recieved damaged products 3 months later, and paypal won't back me either!!! This **bleep** Chinese scam company said they'll refund me if I ship it back to them.. which costs $46!!!! They shouldn't be allowed to sell anything in the US
Login to Me Too

DvanElst
New Community Member

A293C0A5-BEF4-44DD-871C-30634BD65BBD 2.JPGThey say that the right product was send to me. See picture: Expectation vs reality. I can send it back to get a refund, but that costs more than the product itself. Scammers!

Login to Me Too

abbeyth
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah, my "tree" just arrived today da I couldn't help but laugh...
Login to Me Too

Katlynn1
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get your money back I bought the same thing but used guest check out in PayPal instead of my account
Login to Me Too

Naenae73
Contributor
Contributor
Try disputing with your bank I just got my refund because a similar scam company sent me some silly toy when I ordered Lysol my bank was very helpful
Login to Me Too

Bugju88
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the Wi Fi light bulb security camera. Yes, they sent me a, I think computer chip, not sure what it is. I placed a dispute with PayPal and they responded in favor of Yokawa Network Limited. Yes, I got a package-a 3

x4 envelope with this little chip in it. Hardly a light bulb security camera that I paid $29.94 for. But the tracking number showed there had been a delivery, so PayPal was satisfied, even though it was nothing like what I had ordered. This has been going on since I placed my order back in Nov.11/2020. I have tried many times to get PayPal to check on this Yokawa sight. So far I have had no response from them or the Yokawa Co. As far as I'm concerned they are a fraud co. and PayPal should not except their orders. The next thing I will try is notify my bank and the BBB. Some way they should be stopped. Thanks for reading, June  

Login to Me Too

wobbly1
Contributor
Contributor
It is a sd memory card they done the same to me.
Login to Me Too

wlkirkland
Contributor
Contributor
Scam. Ordered the **bleep** golf game for my son for Christmas. All I got was a 6” square piece of plastic grass and one rubber ball.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.