cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

SOLVED
Highlighted

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

KEEP FIGHTING PAYPAL. Here is how I beat that scam company. Go to USPS and fill out the forms for missing packages. Give them the tracking numbers. Here is how they scammed us. They use a legit tracking number that shows a delivery, the problem is it was to a different address. SCAMMERS. You screenshot the email from USPS after they let you know their finding and then show PayPal. Don’t let those Chinese cheaters win!!!!!

View solution in original post

139 REPLIES 139
Highlighted
New Community Member

Same here. Ordered 5/1/2020, got a tracking number that doesn't even show it was picked up yet. Reported to PayPal after 6 weeks. They closed my case out! They said I received a valid tracking number. Yeah, its valid, but it shows plain and clear it didn't even get picked up to ship! Biggest load of B.S. And now the company's email doesn't exist. If this isn't a clear scam I dont know what is. And shame on PayPal for not seeing this and making it right.
Highlighted
Contributor

I'm so furious!!! Recieved damaged products 3 months later, and paypal won't back me either!!! This **bleep** Chinese scam company said they'll refund me if I ship it back to them.. which costs $46!!!! They shouldn't be allowed to sell anything in the US
Tags (3)
Highlighted
Contributor

paid $61 for dog gates to wait 2 months for crap that won't even keep my 7 lb dog safely on our porch. Reported them to PayPal after a month of asking them for a tracking number. They told me the shipment was in the us and because of rioting it was delayed... really? Then when paypal opened a claim they quickly started sending me shipping updates that it was delivered on June 8th... NOT AND PAYPAL TOOK THEIR WORD AND CLOSED THE CASE!!! I then received shipping updates 3 weeks later telling me the product would be delivered... wait... i thought you already delivered it... got the piece of crap 2 weeks after I filed the claim with PayPal asking for my money back. Instead of paypal helping out a long standing buyer. They allowed this "company" to scam me.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Yes I had an identical issue.

Highlighted
Contributor

Made my purchase on May 18th in the amount of $68.97. June 18th still no word from seller. Opened up a complaint with PayPal. By July 6th the case was closed. No resolution bc seller sent some bogus tracking number for my item that was not picked up. 

I'm appalled that PayPal would allow such a vendor. 

Message sent by seller:

Dear Customer, your products are on the way, it might be some delay because of the system, thank you for being patient. This is yours:https://t.17track.net/en#nums=92612927005390000026739235

In Transit

United StatesUSPS

Unknown

2020-06-26 23:26BRISBANE, CA <removed>, Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item -> Your item arrived at a shipping partner facility at 11:26 pm on June 26, 2020 in BRISBANE, CA <removed>. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

Destination Origin - Tracking consuming: 344 ms
2020-06-26 23:26

BRISBANE, CA 94005, Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item -> Your item arrived at a shipping partner facility at 11:26 pm on June 26, 2020 in BRISBANE, CA <removed>. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

2020-05-31 09:17

INGLEWOOD, CA <removed>, Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item

Highlighted
Contributor

Yep me too!!! So **bleep** at PayPal!!
Highlighted
Contributor

The same thing happened to me.  Perhaps PayPal is in on this scam and perhaps, a Class Action Lawsuit is required to make them deal with this!!

I am so beyond frustrated.  I opened up two claims (because they closed my first one).  Also, I find it rather bizarre that PayPal is the contact for this company when any other purchase I have made through PayPal is with the actual company.

BUYERS BEWARE!

Highlighted
Contributor

Same here!! I never received my order after waiting 6 weeks. PayPal closed my case also with a bogus tracking number . I’m calling PayPal today if they don’t rectify this then it’s time to involve a lawyer . PayPal is supposed to protect us from scams
Highlighted
Contributor

Happened to me too. They originally gave me tracking number 9261290982186726381714, which shows USPS is awaiting item. After waiting too long, I opened dispute. On the last day of dispute response window, the seller gives another tracking number 9405511200829102843208 which says Item delivered on July 1st. Never received the item, but PayPal closed dispute in seller's favor. Scam indeed, and sad PayPal deserts buyers for such fraudulent foreign business entity from Hong Kong or China (based on their email address).