Yokama network limited

Maheralazzeh
Contributor
Contributor
How I can contact PayPal!?!??!!?! I have been scammed from this company the give me a fake tracking number and I been way for 2 months!!! Usps told me there is nothing on your name on our records. And PayPal closes my case because they give them a fake tracking number. Need help plz .
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

catmomma127
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from Yokawa on June 7. Tracking information They gave me has not changed since June 19, and I have never received the items. I attempted to resolve the issue through PayPal but PayPal sided with them and closed my case. It appears Yokawa gives PayPal a different tracking number that shows items were delivered thus making the seller look like they’re trying to not pay for items they received. Very frustrated that a company like PayPal can’t see that.
Login to Me Too

catmomma127
Contributor
Contributor
I had the exact same experience with Yokawa! PayPal also sided with them. Why do we have no recourse??
Login to Me Too

clagraffe
New Community Member

I have the same problem. Product received does not work. I filed a Paypal claim as I had not received my product for over a month and all they did was continue to provide me with a fake tracking number from the seller. The product finally arrived after 2+ months but it does not work. Of course because Paypal denied my claim, I cannot get any help from them period. I am trying to contact the seller but they will not respond, except for auto replies. So I can't reach Paypal, I can't reach the seller. Has anyone been successful in reaching Yokawa Network Limited or Paypal, much less returning a defective item for a refund? I am so **bleep**. How can Paypal rule in favor of this seller, on so many instances I have read? What is my recourse? Any help would be appreciated. 

Login to Me Too

catmomma127
Contributor
Contributor
I appealed PayPals decision to side with Yokawa Network Limited. We sadly have no recourse, I never received my items ordered on June 7! I was told to ask my mail carrier to write a letter saying they never delivered such a package. Even though it was fake tracking information. So disappointed in PayPal!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.