Yinglian Trading Co

Qadifa
Contributor
Contributor
This company is doing what is considered as bait and switch. So you order what you think you are getting and pay for it. Then they send you some random cheap item that they want to get rid of and have a proof of shipping/delivery to PayPal which is a loop hole that PayPal seem to have with their ‘proof of purchase’. Funny thing is on the envelope that they sent myself instead of it saying mop n bucket it said ‘glove’. Also note that the other companies selling so said mop have the same comments from readers supposedly. Don’t give up it’s only going to take a matter of time before this company is stopped in their tracks it is no good for anyone’s reputation as a viable company. They are hoping that we all give up. Now add up how many of us have been scammed by how much on average $30 a piece at least. That’s a lot of money and it is global not just here in the USA. Use <a href="http://www.ic3.gov" target="_blank">www.ic3.gov</a> find other ways as well. Good luck!
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Roofrat1968
New Community Member

I to have been scammed by these thieves , tried to buy an electric pump for car or bicycle  not expensive , I received the pump and was quite excited! Wrong I got a very cheap and nasty plastic hand pump which sells on EBay for as little as £5.00

Not impressed lucky for me only a few pounds , THEY ARE A ROGUE DEALER  

Login to Me Too

U sound like me, was excited to get electric pump and ended with cheap **bleep** plastic pump
Login to Me Too

adg69bg
New Community Member
My problem, is absolutely the same. They sended me very cheap pump instead wireless smart one. I hope so, they to be stopped ASAP.
Login to Me Too

gmcneish
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing has just happened to me.

Ordered some corner light took a month to come some crappy light came I actually thought it was junk mail so I binned it. The same day I sent PayPal a message saying my light hadn't come didn't realize it was the one in the bin they proved shipping and it had been delivered.

Anyway, I'm just going through the process now of trying to claim my money back but no doubt it will end up like yours. I have filed a separate complaint with PayPal on the company and https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Scam-Company-Yinglian-Trading-Co-Ltd/td...

there are now 39 pages of complaints but it's still being allowed to happen. Paypal is disgusting to allow this to happen the reality is its a low amount of money but becomes a lot of money when you hit thousands of people with the scam.

Login to Me Too

afonsocancio
Contributor
Contributor

Hi to all, Scammed to just like all of us. Paypal do **bleep** about it, they know exactly what is happening. So for me it's quite easy, bye bye paypal and bye bye Ebay.  You should consider that too.  Did not expect that or see that coming from Paypal. Well done!  Good bye PP!

Afonso 

Login to Me Too

I paid for my bicycle helmet just like posted in Facebook, pls fb fact check your who advertise in your business. People are scam by their presence in Facebook. What arrived was a black cup I didn’t order for my bicycle helmet! Yinglian trading co is a scammer. Pls PayPal fact check companies using PayPal payment! Millions are scam with these parasites!
Login to Me Too

Kathelene
Contributor
Contributor
i am trying to fill out an ic3 complaint now. What address & phone number are you guys using for Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.???? I only have their email address from PayPal receipt & the website i bought the "Moonstone" float from has disappeared!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.