Ying Lian

Tammy58
Contributor
Contributor

How do we go about making Paypal aware that this company is fraudulent and not sending people the product they thought they were ordering online. I never received my order but they sent a cheap plastic cat bowl and the only thing I could figure out why they sent it was to have a tracking number and shipping company that made it look like something I ordered from them arrived and was delivered. But I never received the original item which was supposed to be a self cleaning litter box. I knew they would probably run for a higher price, but thought it could be a deal for a new company that wanted to try it on the public. All they did was copy ads from other sites and made it look like they generated the ad, which isn't hard to do. But it's hard to send a customer the item if they never had it. So however paypal gets their messages, I don't think this got through to them. And why are they still on paypal and using their site when they keep bilking people out of their money and not having the items they put up for sale. I'm all out of energy to keep filing these complaints and have my bank believe me when they are told an item was sent to me. Funny how none of the carriers ever see what's inside the package, all they know is they delivered something to my address. I'm done and hope we can put this company out of business. At least on paypal that is supposed to be so secure and friendly.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Tammy58
Contributor
Contributor

This is just to verify a sentence that should have been different in my original post. I just want people to know that it's hard to get your bank to believe you when no item was sent or received that you ordered. And the item they did send wasn't the ordered item, just a cheap plastic cat dish. So it wasn't that I couldn't convince my bank about products I received, it was about the one I didn't receive and no real way to prove it.

Login to Me Too

SherryTN
I ordered two plastic shelving units, and received two extremely small baskets of much lesser quality and price. I never got the items I ordered, and through PayPal I am now required to return the items I didn’t order it to be able to receive a refund. The problem is, returning these to China will cost me more than the original price I paid, so am I just out my money? I feel like this is a fraudulent company and there are hundreds of cases like these being posted.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.