Yet another overdue claim and Paypal doesn't want to respond

CarrieL71
Contributor
Contributor

I've seen many posts about this and I'm going to add another (not that Paypal cares or will send any of us a nice small email about the delay).  I opened a complaint on 6/30.  Paypal automatically upgraded to a claim, which was good, but said they would automatically close it on 7/10 if they did not hear back from the seller.  I can tell them they will not hear back from the seller because it was one of the lovely Facebook scammers who disappear after they get your money.  I've written a message to them and (I know you will be shocked) they sent an automatic response that had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with getting my money back or my exact claim number.  I replied to that affect and then...CRICKETS.  Nothing.  Why can't they be professional and send a nice little email explaining the delay?  Why do they have to be such jerks?  Really I'm just venting but there seriously must be something going on with Paypal customer service because of all the posts with the same problem.  Why do they have a deadline if they are not going to meet it?  Hey PayPal...why don't you use the money from all those fees that you charge me and hire some new employees that can handle these problems??  Thank you and I'll be here all week.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.