Yes I have had twice now people using PayPal against me and no real answers as to deal with it.

Billymonty
Contributor
Contributor

First time I sign up up because someone already did with my info and run up my credit card. Now the second time was recently when on a friday i was led to believe i needed this computer service only to find out problems on my computer over the weekend and these people were not who I thought they were . I had to cancel my credit card and reaching these people was extremely hard as their email contacts were fake and the phone number was like waiting for over half hour just to leave a message. I have asked for refund as up till now still waiting and still waiting for an answer at the bank. Meanwhile these people keep changing the phone number and excuses as to what happened. The transaction was put through their PayPal and even thou I have the receipts and invoices I cant really do anything about it because it did not go through my account. Is that the way things happen as long as they use their account Im stuck with the bill and its obvious its a fraud or scam and when i report it to paypal it falls on deaf ears . Just like when i asked how someone could get my info and then use it on paypal i never got an answer. I thought as long as i gave the info something could be done but I guess not.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.