Yeepline online

Jodie38
Contributor
Contributor
Is yeepline online a scammer? My mum ordered from them and haven't received the item or had any correspondence. Tia
Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

jkmark
Contributor
Contributor

That is precisely what Yeepline Online does - creates a shipping label, sends you a piece of cheap garbage, then submits the tracking information to PayPal, to "prove" they delivered your order, even though they did not.  Took me a while to figure out how they showed the tracking as "delivered."  I got what I thought was a random package in the mail (thought maybe one of my daughters ordered something...?) - a cheap, battery operated toothbrush is what arrived, NOT the TWO coffee tables I ordered.  TOTAL scam.

Login to Me Too

dctventures
Contributor
Contributor

I sent a copy of the email conversations back and forth from <removed> to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC):

Dear respected H. J.,

I went to the Postal Service Office today, and they said that the tracking fees would cost more expensive than the product spin toothbrush I was returning to you -- and the Self Cleaning Litter tray together! I have attached the receipt the Postal Service Office printed out for me to show you as proof. This makes me feel very disappointed. Which brings me back to the two solutions you offered.

Please refund the full $30, so I can re-establish trust in your company because I don't believe the Self Cleaning Litter Tray is a product that even exists. I did some research on the Paypal consumers community, and there are many complaints about <removed>. They have ordered other products from <removed> and get the same Spin Toothbrush.

Also, I translated the return address I don't think it is real because it says <removed>

I thank you for being as honest with me as much as your supervisors will let you (they are probably watching every move you make...), but I pray to the GODs in the Universe that you will find another honorable profession, so you won't lose face, and the Laws of the Universe will not wreck your life from your affiliation with <removed> deception to our bother human beings -- this is wrong and the Universe will make pay for the "domestic violence" you have caused through your affiliation with <removed>.

Respectfully,

This is the repeated form-letter script I got back:

Dear Customer,
We are sorry for the problem of the product.
After our checking and checking, we are sorry to find that it is the shippers who mistook the batch of the products due to the hot sale reasons, so you have received the wrong item.
We offer you 2 solutions.
1) we will give you  refund or we can reship it to you, but please help us to return tracking number of returning goods and picture of the delivery receipt and package after you return the package. We will arrange it based on your request after we received it.
It is a cumbersome and exhausting process as you can see it is international trade. And we are sorry that we just can cover your returning fee that is not over USD8, we beg your forgiveness for this case, since we also lost a lot for this terrible case.
2)How about we give you a 40% refund as our compensation, you can keep the product or give it to other, if it can use. And we really hope to get your kind understanding.
Which solution do you choose? Waiting for your reply.
Have a good day   the goods which is the evidence of mistake on request of shipper. Please offer us the [...nothing after this text]

Anyone with <removed> complaints that have been inadvertently blocked by Paypal's limited resolution center, please call Paypal customer service directly[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]  Call early in the morning before they get too busy.

Hope this helps.

Truly,

DCTVentures

Login to Me Too

ShuwannaW
Contributor
Contributor
I've tried contacting this company& No response. I ordered my product 4&half months ago. Still NOTHING. I can't even get a live person from Paypal to help dispute& return my funds
Login to Me Too

dctventures
Contributor
Contributor

You need to pick up the telephone and talk to a real live warm body at PayPal Customer Service.  The online resolution applications and email will just take you around in circles.  I went through all that - getting scammed by Yeepline. They are a scam!  But you will get your money back if you take the time to contact PayPal Customer Service by telephone!

Login to Me Too

Broc1977
I ordered to bumper cars for my 2 and 4 year old back in the beginning of January of 2021. I've emailed them more than three times I just want my product or I want a full refund that was $50 but I don't want to just throw away it was through Yeepline online.
Login to Me Too

dctventures
Contributor
Contributor

They are a scam company!  You need to CALL PayPal Customer Service and TALK to them on the telephone - personally!  I've had the same problem. Paypal Customer Service helped get my money back; but you need to pick up the phone and talk to them -- NOT email in the resolution center; that will just take you in circles.

dctventures.

Login to Me Too

Theresa62
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been corresponding back and forth with yeepline. I too have been scammed by them . Ordered 3 chairs never got it. I got some random mail a couple months ago and it was nothing but a small cushion. WTH! So I ask PayPal to dispute the charge, denied because yeepline showed the tracking number. So I began sending email to yeepline first they denied I ordered from them but I send them all my proof even their email that they received my order. But until now I haven’t received my money back. In fact today they emailed 2 mails. One says they have no record, the other mail that someone will call me because I disputed this charge. All their doing is playing games. I have over 10 replies from them but no resolution. Can someone please put the number for PayPal because I can’t find it. This has taken so much of my time. And this is not the only one. There are others and PayPal has denied all my disputes. All they have to do is show tracking number. Nobody follows through these lies so these companies gets away with our money. Unbelievable! Please anyone, help!
Login to Me Too

dctventures
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by Yeepline, too!  They won't give you your money back - or give you your product you bought, except for maybe an electric toothbrush.  But PayPal Customer Service will help you get your money back -- but you have to CALL them on the telephone, NOT email on their online resolution applications.  That will just take you around in more frustrated dead ends.  PayPal Customer Service DID help me get my money back from Yeepline's scammed product I never got.

dctventures.

Login to Me Too

TPerez21
Contributor
Contributor

Me to <removed>

Login to Me Too

Abusivemango
Contributor
Contributor
yep a scam. Ordered a cat play wooden area.. got given a tracking number - took over 2mths to get to me and when it did it was a bluetooth headset. Dont use.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.