Yeepline online

Jodie38
Contributor
Contributor
Is yeepline online a scammer? My mum ordered from them and haven't received the item or had any correspondence. Tia
Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

TPerez21
Contributor
Contributor
Yup me too
Login to Me Too

msnash
New Community Member
Months and months went my and never received my product. The good news is PayPal handled it for me and had the money refunded to my account in no time.
Login to Me Too

Patt11
It is a scam. I have ordered last October 2020 a mini treadmill and a foldable dining set which costs like around $50. I was surprised with the price but I didnt receive so I followed up last Jan. They gave me a tracking info. and told to wait 6 weeks in process then came March they said it got lost in the post office and asked if I want them to resend. I agreed to resend because they want me to only have 30% refund. Then I emailed to follow up today May 6. 2021 and found out they will not resend anymore sorry for inconvenience and offered 30% refund since they already send before and that's their best offer. I felt cheated!
Login to Me Too

Rlf883
New Community Member
DO NOT buy anything from this company or any of the various yeep companies unless you want a toothbrush or a cheap earbud. I have been trying to get the product I ordered from them for five months and because they show PayPal a shipping label and a tracking #, PayPal refuses to refund my money. These companies are serial scammers operating online with the backing of FACEBOOK and PAYPAL. BUYER BEWARE
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.