Yeepline online

Jodie38
Contributor
Contributor
Is yeepline online a scammer? My mum ordered from them and haven't received the item or had any correspondence. Tia
Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @Jodie38

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry to know the item has not arrived. In this case, you may open a dispute in your Resolution Centre. By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction. If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute to a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

I hope this helps.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Jodie38
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your reply. I'll check this out.
Login to Me Too

Squirt60
New Community Member

I have already put a complaint through the resolution centre which got closed.

I ordered a nail printer and got an electric toothbrush and pay £30 and will never use it.

They sent me a message with a tracking number and said it would take 10 to 20 days to deliver, they admitted it was their fault but when i tried to track the parcel to find out if it has been blocked by the suez canal problem. The number they gave me was the first incorrect package that had already been delivered.

This company are con artists and play on the fact it costs lots of money to send parcels and they take so long. they need striking off.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Login to Me Too

dctventures
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Self Cleaning Litter Tray on Facebook (price too good to pass up) on January 8th.  After 2 months, I put in a complaint through the resolution center.  They closed it because the seller provided a tracking number to a Spin Toothbrush I didn't order that took two months to get her in L.A.  The resolution center won't reopen my case.  Yeepline Online is a scam and it seems like Paypal is either in on the scam by accepting bribes from Yeepline Online to keep them rich, or someone is not doing their job... How can this be resolved if Paypal isn't listening to us - their valid customers???

Ms. <removed>

(photos enclosed)

AutoCatLitterBox.pngSpinBrush.jpg

Login to Me Too

jkmark
Contributor
Contributor

I called and spoke with a customer service representative.  Explained how the scam works, what I got, and that I did NOT want Paypal to have to cover the loss - I want this company to be made to pay.  The CSR "re-categorized" my claim as "substantially different" from what I ordered.  And while she could not give me any details, she indicated PayPal realizes this company is not acting in good faith.

Anyway, I did get a full refund, and I am VERY pleased with the effort PayPal made on my behalf.  If I had not gotten a good resolution through PayPal, my next call would have been my credit card company; another level of "security," such as it is.

If you have your credit card linked to your PayPal account, I would encourage you to contact them/your bank.  Good luck.

Login to Me Too

elen12
New Community Member

the do this all the time. i send so many messages.. they foolish people. 

i think it is time to open a case to cyber crime. 

Login to Me Too

jkmark
Contributor
Contributor

I order TWO Minimalist Rectangle Coffee Table Liftable Style.  Got an order confirmation.  Got a shipping confirmation.  Contacted the company asking where my order was (since the tracking information no longer worked).  They gave me a link to track my shipment.  Said is was "in transit."  Checked again today, and the tracking information said it was delivered!  I have gotten NOTHING!  I have asked the company, directly, for a refund.  I have also opened a claim with Paypal.  I'm so irritated by this.  I wish I'd seen these threads about this scam company BEFORE I ordered anything.

Login to Me Too

Lynda211
Happenned to me have you resolved it
Login to Me Too

Katis712
Contributor
Contributor
They are a huge scam 3-4 months later you will get something but not what you ordered. I ordered a table got a crappy Bluetooth earpiece. I spoke to someone else who ordered a ride on and got a toothbrush. PayPal knows they are a scam and let’s it happen and then denies your claim.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.