Yeepline Online is a scam

dctventures
Contributor
Contributor

This is the letter I sent today (3/29/21) to Yeepline Online Customer Service (also translated in Chinese) which are all Gmail addresses (which I was not allowed to post in this message) including the Paypal Spoof claims department.

Dear respected H.J.,

I went to the Postal Service Office today, and they said that the tracking fees would cost more expensive than the product spin toothbrush I was returning to you -- and the Self Cleaning Litter tray together! I have attached the receipt the Postal Service Office printed out for me to show you as proof. This makes me feel very disappointed. Which brings me back to the two solutions you offered (40% refund to keep the Spin Toothbrush).

Please refund the full $30, so I can re-establish trust in your company because I don't believe the Self Cleaning Litter Tray is a product that even exists. I did some research on the Paypal consumers community, and there are many complaints about Yeepline Online. They have ordered other products from Yeepline Online and get the same Spin Toothbrush.

Also, I translated the return address I don't think it is real because it says "Domestic Violence West Road" (<removed>, F Eng too district Beijing shi Beijing <removed> )

I thank you for being as honest with me as much as your supervisors will let you (they are probably watching every move you make...), but I pray to the GODs in the Universe that you will find another honorable profession, so you won't lose face, and the Laws of the Universe will not wreck your life from your affiliation with Yeepline Online deception to our bother human beings -- this is wrong and the Universe will make pay for the "domestic violence" you have caused through your affiliation with Yeepline Online.

Respectfully,
Ms. <removed>
DCTVentures

this is what I bought from Yeepline Onlinethis is what I bought from Yeepline OnlineSpinBrush.jpgChinaUSPS.png

I also

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dctventures 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.
7. Send fake tracking numbers to win item non receipt of item claims.

In the event of a dispute you choose your seller and not Paypal so you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you go ahead and buy from that seller / country.

Paypal state this >>
IMPORTANT: You may be required to return the item to the seller or other party we specify as part of the settlement of your claim. PayPal Buyer Protection does not entitle you to reimbursement for the return shipping costs that you may incur.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.