Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

isa1959
Contributor
Contributor

Yadeo Technology Co Ltd are frauds.  I ordered a duvet cover and instead, they sent me a pair of earphones which I signed for and obviously shows that the package was received.  Please do not buy anything from this so called company as they are doing this, my friends confirmed it as she got the same earphones that she never ordered.

Login to Me Too

Yleon
Contributor
Contributor

Recently purchased a Thickened Red Wine Wool Coat from Shopzze.com for $35.99 on 11/18/2018 and instead of the coat, they sent me a pair of bogus headphones. The PayPal payment was issued to Yedao Technology Co. Sent numerous emails to the seller concerning my order and have never received a response. Definitely sounds like a scam!! Be extra careful when ordering from sites that ship from China.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yleon

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jogreen82

I ordered a bedset from Yedao Technology Co Ltd and when it never arrived i searched the company and found out it was a scam so opened a dispute. Few days later a weird package arrived and i put it to the side. Paypal then closed my case saying that they provided tracking. They obviously have started sending out cheap stock to show paypal that something was sent and arrived. I called paypal to appeal and opened up a new not as described. Ive pics of packaging and product received with clear tracking they provided so hopefully paypal side with me. I ordered a bedset not a knockoff pair of earbuds!!! If u receive a package from china...keep it and packaging incase they try to say that u received item and always appeal closed dispute. They need shut down!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jogreen82

When the item arrived you had time to 'change' the dispute from non receipt TO not as described before paypal closed the dispute.

If you didn't then the dispute would close and you would be too late.

Your only option is if you funded that paypal payment via a card then contact your card company for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Çorin
Contributor
Contributor
Ring PayPal. After i opened a dispute they shipped me some counterfeit headphones instead of bedding th tracked parcel was enough to close the case . After ringing PayPal they have offered a partial refund which i have refused. They obviously have no intention of coughing up but i want my miney in full or the item i ordered. They need to be banned from trading through PayPal. I would never have bought from China through any other payment method and this is a last for me. I never had much trouble until this year and ive been robbed 4/5times usually through eBay . All Chinese fraudulent companies
Login to Me Too

Harukyo4
New Community Member
Ordered flannel sheets on Nov.27. Shipping showed “delivered” on Dec.31. I emailed the company AND spoke with post office management. They both said it showed delivered but I was home all day and have cameras not showing anything being delivered that day. After a constant back and forth battle threw emails they said they would resend the item but that was 7 days ago and I still have no tracking number. After further research, I see I am not the only one who got scammed.
Login to Me Too

E13months
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased 3 luggage for my trip to Africa on December 3 2018 and I paid through PayPal $97 and some change and today January 19 2019 I have not received my item. I contacted the people and they say we will send you but almost 2 month Notting happen. So I dispute it through PayPal But After 2 weeks PayPal Send me message and telling me they won’t refund my money back. And they siding with the company. I have been member since 2005 it’s time depart my self from this company.
Login to Me Too

isa1959
Contributor
Contributor

Make a noise like me and got the refund! PayPal know these people are scamming us of our money....i got my money back and my friend did too!

Login to Me Too

nikhilpaliwal27
Contributor
Contributor
how come you did that . any idea what you asked them ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.