Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

MARILYN49
Contributor
Contributor
We have been complaining on here for a good year most have now given up and PayPal had not taken this so called company off their acceptance books. I don't think we will ever see this fraudulant lot gone. Doesn't matter what you order they cover themselves by sending you a cheap one pound type pair of earphones which come completely ingogneto so you don't realise what you have accepted. Then if you don't send them back, which why would you as you don't know where they have come from, they wouldn't have to pay up and it would have cost you shipping twice! If you see this company advertised on Facebook or email etc, tell them it's spam and report ...... I never got anywhere after at least 16 emails I gave up. .
Login to Me Too

Evelynhtvpr
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I got scammed to. Ordered their shaggy duvet and also got the headphones. No clue where they came from till I read some of these reviews. Tried getting my money back thru PayPal, no such luck. Company said they'd mail me another duvet. Got nothing that time. Then they offered me $50 worth of coupons. I told them if your duvet can't get here how will anything else. Hopeless! And they've probably changed their name to something else now. I check out every sellers site now to see if it's a scam.
Login to Me Too

FatemaS
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to provide an update to people who are sharing their views here. I bought from this company and had no communication from the seller so far and ended up asking paypal to give me refund. after almost 30 days days I got a canada post tracking number and paypal advised that seller is sending the bedding now. I told the Agent that I dont need it anymore just want my money back. Paypal gave me full money back, and also got another refund from the seller. I have added a pic as a proof that i got refunded by both. People who says paypal doesnt help are wrong. I have decided that if I end up receiving the item then I will pay back the seller. Thanks Paypal!File 2018-12-24, 11 30 14 AM.jpeg

Login to Me Too

Evelynhtvpr
Contributor
Contributor
You must be the only one who got a refund. And rest assured your bedding will never arrive so keep that refund. Canada Post supposedly lost mine but I still reviewed no refund. Claim denied! I did eventually recieve some cheap headphones with no idea where they came from till I read the reviews.
Login to Me Too

Joliver67
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue with this company. I have an open complaint and supposedly they have responded to the complaint. I am waiting for PayPal's response. I never received an email or any kind of contact from them. I reached out a number of times via email and heard nothing. I hope PayPal sides with me, if not I will be done with ever using PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Joliver67
Contributor
Contributor
My complaint was denied, so I lost. I will go out of my way to not use PayPal anymore. They chose to side with this scumbag company rather than paying customers. I'm done.
Login to Me Too

MadisynHaley
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t even get them to answer when I try to get transferred to a dispute agent.
Login to Me Too

NikosNKTR
Contributor
Contributor

Fake account
Refund the amount

Login to Me Too

Robertwatson
Contributor
Contributor
Why aren't PayPal taking any action !
Login to Me Too

Crawfy
Contributor
Contributor

Agreed,iv'e been in touch with paypal and told them they should be investigating these scumbags,or at least suspend their account before they rip more people off.The girl denied they were having issues with this 'company' .Absolute **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.