Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

DRW1
Contributor
Contributor
Do you think PayPal is partner in Yedao Scam??
Login to Me Too

mariainuk
Contributor
Contributor

FINALLY Paypal has given me a refund!!

Hallelujah. Thank you Paypal.

Can you now please ensure that all the other people here get a refund too They are all in the same situation  Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

RebGen
Contributor
Contributor
Oh no! I ordered the bed set too! I should have gone with my gut feeling and not purchased it. These sellers on Instagram and Facebook are scams. I doubt I’ll see my bed set.
Login to Me Too

TheeFinest1
Contributor
Contributor
OMG same here, only i have not recieved anything at all. Waiting since Christmas..just put in a dispute with paypal..now comes the waiting game...
Login to Me Too

nikhilpaliwal27
Contributor
Contributor
If you haven't received any thing you are lucky. Your case will be judged in your favour straight away. You will get refund easily without much delay. Problem is with wrong item delivered, item different from what was ordered. Scammers are doing this for purpose, that way its easy for them to prove item has been delivered by showing shipping tracking details. Whether Item is wrong or different is secondary issue.
Login to Me Too

Theaterbabee
Contributor
Contributor
I received ear buds too instead of my coat and shoes!
Login to Me Too

tscovronski
Contributor
Contributor

SAME HERERECEIVEDRECEIVEDORDEREDORDERED

Login to Me Too

lbr725
Contributor
Contributor
Same exact thing happened to me! Now this company says I need to return earbuds to get my refund & PayPal says I have to pay for shipping. I don’t think so!!!! Furious!
Login to Me Too

tiny_cee
Contributor
Contributor

omg the same exact thing happen this past Monday to me. how can I appeal? Paypal closed my case in their favor because the dispute was initially for no information received

Login to Me Too

Ruckus1
Contributor
Contributor
The same exact thing happened to me this week. Ordered 2 sets of bedding, got a set of ear buds as well. Got emails from 2 different accounts saying “send us a picture of the item you received, don’t worry we will make it right”. I’m highly doubting that after visiting this forum!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.