New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
So, the result of the Paypal dispute is: I just paid $35 for a SCARF?
Seems the rumors are true. PayPal apparently DOES help con men scam people.
1. You order a bedding set for winter from Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.
2. You pay via Paypal
3. You receive a SCARF (????). When you complain they ask for your order number that they never gave you.
4. Lodge a dispute with Paypal for a refund
5. Paypal tells you to return the scarf, so that you can claim back $24 That is $11 LESS than you paid already.
6. PayPal's genius resolve? :
You pay for the unwanted item anyway (deducted from your original amount) AND you have to pay postage to send the unwanted item back??????????
In other words, I am paying the scammers for the unwanted product AND PAYING POSTAGE TO RETURN IT TO THEM so that they can give me back less than I originally paid and I do not have the item I ordered.
I want to know why #PayPal still has not blacklisted this company, unless they have a finger in the pie?
My experience was the same as everyone else. Paid $35 and ordered a jacket. 2 months later I reported that it had not come. They replied with very apologetic response offering to resend another, so I closed the complaint. 2 months more and no jacket, so I looked them up and saw all these posts calling them a fraud.
i appeal to paypal to remove their association with Yedao Technology and stop them from soiling your good name.