Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

isa1959
Contributor
Contributor

Open a dispute and if you received a silly pair of headphones and signed for them, file the complaint as Item Not as Described. I made a lot of noise and thanks to me, my friend followed my instructions and we got our money back.   A Deborah <removed> has answered me and pretended to look for the missing item then told me they were understocked! liars. Do not let go with PayPal as they know whats going on

Login to Me Too

Ihateascam
Contributor
Contributor
So when I complained to YedaoTechnology they said the earbuds were sent by mistakes and they asked if I wanted a refund or the Bedding set. I said I wanted the full refund. They said to keep the earbuds and they would send the Bedding set that I ordered. Well today I just received a watch from them. No refund, no Bedding set but a Watch. I’m officially done with this!!!!!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi everyone,

I want to start by thanking everyone here for sharing their experiences with this merchant and our disputes process. I understand that unresolved issues with sellers can cause a lot of frustration, and that PayPal's disputes process can be confusing and time consuming. Please know that every time a dispute is filed against a merchant, it helps us gauge their selling habits and in turn, assists with our decisions of whether to continue business with that merchant.

Please ensure that when you file a dispute against these transactions that you are using the option "Significantly Not As Described" (SNAD). An "Item Not Received" (INR) case means you never received anything from the seller. If they are sending you cheap headphones, you are still technically receiving something, it just isn't what you ordered, so we want to make sure we're reporting that they sent the wrong thing. 

In this situation, if you have lost your case, or if you filed your case as INR and it was closed due to the merchant providing tracking, you can appeal the decision to reopen the dispute. You can also update your case to SNAD while doing this. This will ensure we review what was sent and can address the case differently than just verifying a tracking number.

I apologize for the inconvenience all of you have faced - I know how important it is to receive what you pay for, or a refund when you don't, and I want to thank everyone again for your reports so that we can keep a close eye on this. 

Also, please note that this response is accepted as a solution so that it floats to the top of the thread. Although the situation may not be resolved for everyone, we want to make sure anyone who visits this post for help can see these details and make sure everything is reported correctly. Good luck with your disputes and thanks for your patience during the process.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Craggyshore1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Amelia. Thanks for your"solution".

I'm sorry to say that this is not helpful or acceptable. It's very obvious from the number of complaints, and the fact that they are all identical, referring to the headphones, that this is a scam!

PayPal telling us to try to appeal and reopen the case with a different description of the problem is not helpful.

I always believed in PayPal, and felt secure using them, but I have been extremely disappointed by them with regards to this issue.

Tom <removed>

Login to Me Too

DRW1
Contributor
Contributor
I very much agree, the situation should be obvious. Not only have I been cheated by Yodea but now PayPal . I have been trying to refile complaint . System post try again no matter how I try to enter it. Pay pal rejecting complaint !!
Login to Me Too

madboutu
Contributor
Contributor

Same here....great resolution for you customers paypal

Login to Me Too

silentsiren76

I also ordered from this company and have not received my order.  I did receive a pair of headphones but since I order a lot of stuff online, I thought they may have been something I've ordered and forgot about.  I was looking for wireless earphones before Christmas so I didn't think anything of it when I received these.  After I did not receive what I ordered from Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. (according to Paypal's name of the company), I  started the dispute process after emailing the company multiple times with no response.  I also started researching and there are a LOT of stories here in the community and on Facebook about this company and the scam they are running.  Paypal really needs to step up on this one and shut this company down.  I fully expect that they try to claim I received my order and my dispute is closed.  But I never signed for anything, this package was left in my mailbox so they have no proof that I willingly accepted the headphones.  

I will continue to reopen this dispute until resolved or start making phone calls if I have to.  And if this company wants their cheap earphones back, I'm not paying for the shipping.  Paypal has always been good about resolving my disputes to satisfaction.  I hope they continue to do so in this situation as well.

Login to Me Too

Lilmisslmarie
Contributor
Contributor
I have been scammed by them as well. I am out $69.00. They are ridiculous with their excuses and BS.
Login to Me Too

madboutu
Contributor
Contributor

I HAVE YET THE SAME PROBLEM BUT WITH A COMFORTER AND DUVET SET WITH THIS COMPANY. Paypal closed dispute based on a fake tracking number and I can not open an appeal or anything listed in the above "solution" .  If I try and open another dispute for this company...it defaults to "oops, something went wrong on our end".  Fishy as all get out

Login to Me Too

Ihateascam
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal has been no help concerning this matter in my case. It’s very exhausting trying to rightfully get a full refund for this fraudulent case. I presented my case about this bogus company as many others and PayPal denied the claim not even looking at the weight of the package attached to that tracking number. I have told everyone I’m connected to about how PayPal left me with no answers and I have removed my business account from PayPal and I urge anyone else to do the same. I had to get my refund from my credit card company. I will never use PayPal again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.