Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

DonnaB2
I ordered comforter set . Disputed it with PayPal and was denied because they replied it was shipped. I still do not have my money nor my ordered product. This is so wrong.
Login to Me Too

Vonnycas
Contributor
Contributor
Keep phoning them .I did and eventually was refunded from yedao technology..I told them I wasn't sending them back as it was false address and they had only sent cheap things cause they needed a tracking number..don't give up..keep phoning..good luck xxc
Login to Me Too

Kneeno
Contributor
Contributor
I kept ringing and got my money back. I also got the cheap earphones. Keep persevering.
Login to Me Too

nikhilpaliwal27
Contributor
Contributor

Really ???  how long does it take in your case . did paypal asked you to return that wrong item to seller at your cost ? did you send back wrong item to seller ?

Login to Me Too

Vonnycas
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there..yes they asked me to send it back..I told them the address was fake..they said they would get a UK address....I told them I wasn't spending any money sending it back that we were only sent them so they had a tracking number..no way the weight of them would be the same as a fluffy duvet cover..everytime I got an email i phoned them..i eventually got a refund..keep phoning them ..you will get a refund..they admitted they had a problem with yedeo technology and stopped all trading with them..the phone number is right at the bottom of paypal site..good luck x
Login to Me Too

isa1959
Contributor
Contributor

same with me....I told them I received an empty packet and wanted me to spend money for a tracking number to an unknown address in China! what? soend more money, will not be signed for, and thats it? do I have S for stupid on my forehead? I phoned PayPal and won the case!

Login to Me Too

isa1959
Contributor
Contributor

no way i send a registered packet with a non existant address! do these scammers think we are stupid? ring PayPal and pester them until the cows come home. I did and hot the refund and my friend too.

Login to Me Too

isa1959
Contributor
Contributor

I think I have got to the bottom of this fraud.  I ordered a luxury plush shaggy duvet cover from Yedao Technology Co Ltd on the 3rd November 29.92 USD.

Up till today 22nd January 2019, I do not have it in hand. I opened a dispute with PayPal and they declined it as they said it was sent to me.  I tracked down the registration number, and sure enough, it was sent and delivered 4th December 2018.  The mystery is, I have no duvet cover.  I am now remembering that I received a silly packet containing headphones which would cost something stupid like USD 1.00 !! and I signed for it.  Now, I am sure, that after they take your money, they send you an item not as per description. Yes, they are fraud and spread the word around.  My friend has the same problem, she did not receive the duvet cover. 

@hr_rony wrote:

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Evelynhtvpr
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me ordered a shaggy duvet cover that never arrived. Put in a dispute with PayPal which is still ongoing and Canada Post says it was delivered to the community mailbox February 8th. I have never signed for anything or received the duvet. But I did get headphones. No sender name on the package or return address. So I guess it's the same scam. The **bleep**! I still want a refund as I didn't get the duvet cover as it wasn't the item I ordered. Everything is a scam these days!
Login to Me Too

isa1959
Contributor
Contributor

I have been scammed by Yadeo Technology Co Ltd DO NOT PURCHASE anything from them.  They defrauded me of 29.95 dollars.  They send you a package, which is traceable, and if for example, in my case was a duvet cover, I received a package 4th December, which obviously I signed for in Malta, and I found a pair of cheap headphones Euro 1. When I did not switch on what is going on and still waiting for the duvet, I open a dispute with PayPal. Paypal came back that I lost the case as the item was sent to Malta.  I tracked it down and sure enough, I found that I had signed for a packed 4th December!! but there was no duvet cover in it !! They were the headphones.  That is where the fraud is. Please be careful and hope PayPal will stop this company from taking our money and defrauding us.  Never again will I trust a seller which is not from Ebay or Aliexpress.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.