Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

MelissaJJP787
Contributor
Contributor
Is your PayPal account linked to one of your credit cards or checking account? I suggest you contact them and file a dispute. I did with Wells Fargo and they’re giving me my money back
Login to Me Too

Bev19
Contributor
Contributor
I finally got through to PayPal by phone today. I also ordered the bedding set and got the cheap headphones. The PayPal agent said I could appeal the dismissal of my case. I told him that there are dozens if not hundreds of complaints about this company and they should check their own forum for proof. Duh! If they don't refund my money, I will file a complaint with my bank. I will never trust PayPal again. They are clearly ignoring a ton of evidence against this seller.
Login to Me Too

Suzy_gendy67
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem as I ordered a set of luggage bags discounted ffom USD$150 to $40.99 and after waiting 20 days I have received ear head phones which have never ordered. I contacted the company to ask about the bags, got a reply back that they were delivered and been signed on the delivery too.. I discovered the fraud when I searched the company name and I found that many others were victims like me Suzan
Login to Me Too

mikeWalsall
Contributor
Contributor

I notified PayPal that the tracking number related to the delivery of a set of ear phones, and not the winter mans coat as ordered, but I have just received this .."

"We received the claim(s) you opened on 21 December 2018.

We've reviewed the transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction" ....

This is really unethical of scamming Yedao Technology Co., Ltd ... and PayPals anti scamming procedure .. How do I 'appeal' against there decision ..??

Login to Me Too

mikeWalsall
Contributor
Contributor

SORTED ..!!!

Used the FREEPHONE number to PayPal got through very quickly .. spoke to a lovely fella and explained to him the on going Yeado Saga ..

He mentioned they where fully aware of the tracking 'scam' .. IE: .. when you open a none received claim Yeado issue a tracking number BUT related to a £1 pair of headphones and not the item you have paid for .. As you received the tracked headphones the case is automatically closed ..

The PayPal guy assured me I would have full refund within 3-5 days ..

Nice one PayPal and I hope they distance themselves from the unethical / scamming .. Yedao Technology Co., Ltd ..

Login to Me Too

mikeWalsall
Contributor
Contributor

Used the PayPal FREEPHONE number and explained to a very pleasant English (Irish?) guy ..All monies refunded in less than 30 minutes !!

Login to Me Too

Vonnycas
Contributor
Contributor
It's crazy this company is getting away with this..I emailed them on several occasions..I threatened them with involving the police if I got no reply..reply came with tracking number and told me I received them...I wrote am angry email back and they replied in chinese..I can imagine what they said..ive also messaged PayPal again..just waiting to see what happens.. don't let it go..keep complaining.xxx
Login to Me Too

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

@mikeWalsall wrote:

I notified PayPal that the tracking number related to the delivery of a set of ear phones, and not the winter mans coat as ordered, but I have just received this .."

"We received the claim(s) you opened on 21 December 2018.

We've reviewed the transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction" ....

This is really unethical of scamming Yedao Technology Co., Ltd ... and PayPals anti scamming procedure .. How do I 'appeal' against there decision ..??

You should call to PayPal to appeal your case again. On the same time,  ask to the PayPal that the sell should have  to provide you the avoidance of the weight of the package that they send to you. They will not be able to provide you the right weight of the package that you order. Because, the weight of the ear buds was noted when they shipped it to you.

Login to Me Too

ckahn18
New Community Member

I ordered a 4-piece luxury faux bedding set from this seller and after 2.5 months I received a package in the mail today from the seller; however, it wasn't my bedroom set that I paid $50 for.  It was cheap, plastic $3 wireless headphones. I have attempted to contact paypal to dispute the issue and they closed my case because the seller provided a tracking number even though it was the WRONG item! unbelievable! 

Login to Me Too

mikeWalsall
Contributor
Contributor

Use the Freephone number and talk to a human being ..

I had exactly the same scenario .. five minutes on the phone resolved the issue and the scammed monies credited back into my account  in 30 minutes ..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.