Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

Kathy-m
Contributor
Contributor
I also am in the same situation $37.99 for a duvet set only to receive counterfeit fake earphones !! PayPal NEED to take action against these scammers
Login to Me Too

Kathy-m
Contributor
Contributor
ACTUALLY RAGING AT PAYPAL ! Called them but yet getting nowhere ! Yedao technology it seems are getting away with this Explained to PayPal that I will not spend more money to send this unwanted & unasked for item to a Chinese address that the post office confirms that it NOT even a proper address ??? PayPal are just following a script ; you need to send it back and follow the rules blah blah blah I actually cannot believe how PayPal are handling these scammers 😡
Login to Me Too

Helenama
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal don’t seem to have a standard response some people have full refund some partial. I took the partial as it was only $10 difference and I was fed up with wasting time on this. PayPal also need to shut down allowing Yedao to trade via PayPal as people are still buying from them
Login to Me Too

Aulett
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I took the partial refund I was offered, based on principal I didn't. I'm regretting this decision now and disappointed in paypal.

Login to Me Too

MelissaJJP787
Contributor
Contributor
Yesterday I received my second email from PayPal with a bogus Chinese address to send back the ear buds. I called PP and went crazy on them. Told them that not one more minute of my life will be spent on this BS. Told them my attorney is involved now. I was treating this $34.99 like $5000. I’m a Jersey girl with a grudge. The guy refunded my money on the phone call. So everyone, call them and threaten a law suit! You got this! I will NEVER use PP ever again.
Login to Me Too

Craggyshore1
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered jacket from company advertised on facebook.

After some weeks nothing has arrived, then pair of earbudds turned up in the post.

I did not order any ear budds off of anyone.

5 weeks now, and no jacket!!

I assume I have been caught by this scam as payment showed as Yedao Technology ltd on my account.

Do we have any comeback through pay pal or facebook???

Login to Me Too

AnitaM63
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered teddy 4 piece bedding set which has not come i did a google check and found this webpage i  have emailed Paypal and will be contacting them in the morning to ensure that transactions to this site are not allowed  

Login to Me Too

RebGen
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal doesn’t want their phone number posted and takes it down so it will only be up until then. Call them is you get the ear buds in place of your order! I have and I’m being refunded. <removed> Good luck

Login to Me Too

Kneeno
Contributor
Contributor
Hi All Can now say I've been refunded my money after ordering suitcases. Keep on at PayPal. They will soon get sick of this company themselves. Good Luck
Login to Me Too

TebGen
Contributor
Contributor
No help from PayPal and no help allow to give on this forum. So adios amigos
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.