cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on "www.yeahsavevip.com" payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Tags (2)
18 REPLIES
Volunteer Advisor

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

@hr_rony wrote:

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on "www.yeahsavevip.com" payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Locate the payment, click on it, click "report a problem" to open a dispute.

Kudos are greatly appreciated. Smiley Happy

I did not receive a confirmation email from them when I ordered so I was suspicious right away. I've logged a dispute with PayPal because it has just happened now. They should be putting a stop on any payments to them. Thank you for making me aware straightaway. I should have gone with my gut instinct!

Yes I was the same order was jacket payment sent..nothing back why didn't PayPal take any action shutting them down!
New Community Member

I had ordered a bedding set on Black Friday for my room, and never received a confirmation email or anything to say it has gone through. I didn’t think anything of it, until about 2 weeks later I still never got anything. There has been nothing to show proof of my items coming in. So I searched up the name, and it turned out to be the same scam y’all have !
New Community Member

I also ordered a tent and never got an email or any thing and never received the product either
Tags (1)
New Community Member

I am having the same issue, not sure if paypal will refund me through buyer protection plan...

My case# PP-007-632-728-788

Paypal please help.

I telephoned PayPal and spoke to an English speaking lady which was good. She has escalated my claim. I also asked for her to take note about this company and she said she would let the underwriters know but if everyone rings up and complains they may take more notice. Good Luck everyone.
New Community Member

I have the same issue with this company. I have an open complaint and supposedly they have responded to the complaint. I am waiting for PayPal's response. I never received an email or any kind of contact from them. I reached out a number of times via email and heard nothing. I hope PayPal sides with me, if not I will be done with ever using PayPal.
New Community Member

My complaint was denied, so I lost. I will go out of my way to not use PayPal anymore. They chose to side with this scumbag company rather than paying customers. I'm done.