Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

Janeybell
Contributor
Contributor
I have contacted the company via email a reply was received from crazyswallow asking me if I would like a35 dollar coupon to spend in their stores.I replied saying no I would like my refund in full please. Then I receive another reply saying are you sure? We have lots of lovely things in our stores. Please think about it again! I reply immediately and say Nothank you I want a refund please. Then I get an immediate response. This email says they are very busy and a response to my email should be within 7 - 10 days!!! Now I am worried ...they have my paypal info. I still have no refund. Makes me so angry.
Login to Me Too

Janeybell
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for posting this info. I have been up in arms about this and all the people whom have been seen off by this company and also been refused a refund from Paypal. I have emailed them with all my information and now hope to receive my money back! I will keep you posted . Thank you again.
Login to Me Too

Janeybell
Contributor
Contributor
Hmmm I have received an email back from Peterson Rose offering me a 35 dollar coupon to spend in a list of their stores. I have said no thank you and asked for a refund. I am now slightly more suspicious as this email reply is sent from crazyswallow I have responded to the email without realising this. I hope this isn’t another scam! Will keep you posted.
Login to Me Too

Jeffreylamery
Contributor
Contributor
AWESOME!!!!!! Finally
Login to Me Too

younicorn19
Contributor
Contributor
My PayPal activity shows a refund from Yedao of 39.99 and an immediate transfer of 39.99 to PayPal. Why is that?
Login to Me Too

Lilmisslmarie
Contributor
Contributor
I received my full refund yesterday! Finally!!
Login to Me Too

Janeybell
Contributor
Contributor
Can I ask you were you offered the option from the company to use a 35 dollar coupon instead of a refund like I was this morning? When I replied No politely of course, I was asked to rethink my decision! WTH! I promptly returned an email saying no I would like a refund and was then sent an automated response saying during peak times a reply can take between 7-15 days! Glad to hear you got your money back x How did you get it back please? What steps did you take? Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Janeybell
Contributor
Contributor
My item was purchased in November 2018. Never received. Now 6 months. Paypal refused a refund and closed the case
Login to Me Too

Janeybell
Contributor
Contributor
I got my money back finally albeit a couple of pounds short. I refused all the offers of coupons to put towards other items in their stores. Thank you to everyone on here that gave me the strength to pursue it. I hope that everyone else will receive their monies back . I am going to be much more cautious about buying from social media now and actually I won’t bother
Login to Me Too

Janeybell
Contributor
Contributor
I received a refund today also. Finally ! I was offered other options but I insisted I wanted my money back. It was a couple of pounds less than I paid but I am happy to receive it. Thank you to everyone on here who has helped me to pursue it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.