cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

I have contacted the company via email a reply was received from crazyswallow asking me if I would like a35 dollar coupon to spend in their stores.I replied saying no I would like my refund in full please. Then I receive another reply saying are you sure? We have lots of lovely things in our stores. Please think about it again! I reply immediately and say Nothank you I want a refund please. Then I get an immediate response. This email says they are very busy and a response to my email should be within 7 - 10 days!!! Now I am worried ...they have my paypal info. I still have no refund. Makes me so angry.
Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you so much for posting this info. I have been up in arms about this and all the people whom have been seen off by this company and also been refused a refund from Paypal. I have emailed them with all my information and now hope to receive my money back! I will keep you posted . Thank you again.
Highlighted
Contributor

Hmmm I have received an email back from Peterson Rose offering me a 35 dollar coupon to spend in a list of their stores. I have said no thank you and asked for a refund. I am now slightly more suspicious as this email reply is sent from crazyswallow I have responded to the email without realising this. I hope this isn’t another scam! Will keep you posted.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

AWESOME!!!!!! Finally
Highlighted
Contributor

My PayPal activity shows a refund from Yedao of 39.99 and an immediate transfer of 39.99 to PayPal. Why is that?
Highlighted
Contributor

I received my full refund yesterday! Finally!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Can I ask you were you offered the option from the company to use a 35 dollar coupon instead of a refund like I was this morning? When I replied No politely of course, I was asked to rethink my decision! WTH! I promptly returned an email saying no I would like a refund and was then sent an automated response saying during peak times a reply can take between 7-15 days! Glad to hear you got your money back x How did you get it back please? What steps did you take? Thank you.
Highlighted
Contributor

My item was purchased in November 2018. Never received. Now 6 months. Paypal refused a refund and closed the case
Highlighted
Contributor

I got my money back finally albeit a couple of pounds short. I refused all the offers of coupons to put towards other items in their stores. Thank you to everyone on here that gave me the strength to pursue it. I hope that everyone else will receive their monies back . I am going to be much more cautious about buying from social media now and actually I won’t bother
Highlighted
Contributor

I received a refund today also. Finally ! I was offered other options but I insisted I wanted my money back. It was a couple of pounds less than I paid but I am happy to receive it. Thank you to everyone on here who has helped me to pursue it.