Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

socrules
Contributor
Contributor

THis happened to me as well and Paypal is doing nothing about it.  They indicated that it was sent to my mailbox which is untrue.  It is a furry duvet and will not even fit in my mailbox.

PAYPAL, I am SO disappointed that you are not helping us!!

Login to Me Too

metalmedusa

Me too. I got a scarf. A scarf I am now told to return to the scammers and pay postage.

Paypal is officially unreliable.

Login to Me Too

CakeyChan
New Community Member
I had ordered a bedding set on Black Friday for my room, and never received a confirmation email or anything to say it has gone through. I didn’t think anything of it, until about 2 weeks later I still never got anything. There has been nothing to show proof of my items coming in. So I searched up the name, and it turned out to be the same scam y’all have !
Login to Me Too

jen39327
Contributor
Contributor

Me too! Exact bedding set.

Login to Me Too

Jogreen82
Beware of them sending a crapoy item from china so they can say u received the item. If u do take pics of all the packaging and item and appeal paypals closed case as item not as described. I received knockoff base earbuds and bot my fluffy bedset i so wanted.
Login to Me Too

Sandy0030
New Community Member
This literally just happened to me! Received some knock off Beats by Dr.Dre instead of the bed set!
Login to Me Too

Nightrain04
Contributor
Contributor

Hi from France, it happened exactly the same to me. Ordered fluffy bed set a month ago, paid thru paypal and received nothing. Excepting a pair of false dr dre I've never ordered, but the parcel has no yedao name as sender. Strange...

@Sandy0030 wrote:
This literally just happened to me! Received some knock off Beats by Dr.Dre instead of the bed set!

Considering the fact that I'm not alone is this sh... I can say it's a fraud. Issue on paypal is on its way....

Login to Me Too

susanfessler
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me, I ordered a suit for my husband on 11/23 for Christmas and it never came.  I received some knock-off beats in the mail recently but didn't think anything of it.  I contacted Yeahsavevip and they said my package shows delivered on 12/27.  I thought it was odd because no other package this season was taken off my porch.  Then I realized I got the strange headphones I didn't order that day.  Seems like this is a common thing.  Trying to dispute the charge with paypal. 

Login to Me Too

mariainuk
Contributor
Contributor

Yep its a fraud. I have received correspondence  from this 'company' with the request for a photo o the infamous knock off ear buds. Their response? oh it appears logistics have made a mistake. how about if we resend you the original item...yeah right. Shall I tell them about the 19 pages full of people on here that had the same logistical error?

I shall be requesting a full refund and just see what their response is Woman Maddo these earbuds look familiar folksdo these earbuds look familiar folks

Login to Me Too

silentsiren76

Yep those are the ones!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.