Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

Mountainsky
New Community Member
Hi I never got my shipment from Yedao either. Can you please tell me how your dispute was resolved?
Login to Me Too

Ihateascam
Contributor
Contributor
It never was resolved. I just got tired of the back and forth and left it alone. They sent me some ear buds, told me they would refund my money then I got a watch in the mail so they started the scam all over again.
Login to Me Too

Janeybell
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there is an email address I can’t add it as paypal won’t allow me to.
Login to Me Too

Melo76
Just got a pair of knockoff Dr Dre buds & no bedspread! Wish I would’ve read this before ordering.
Login to Me Too

metalmedusa

So, the result of the Paypal dispute is: I just paid $35 for a SCARF?

Seems the rumors are true. PayPal apparently DOES help con men scam people.

1. You order a bedding set for winter from Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.
2. You pay via Paypal
3. You receive a SCARF (????). When you complain they ask for your order number that they never gave you.
4. Lodge a dispute with Paypal for a refund
5. Paypal tells you to return the scarf, so that you can claim back $24 That is $11 LESS than you paid already.

6. PayPal's genius resolve? : 
You pay for the unwanted item anyway (deducted from your original amount) AND you have to pay postage to send the unwanted item back?????????? 
In other words, I am paying the scammers for the unwanted product AND PAYING POSTAGE TO RETURN IT TO THEM so that they can give me back less than I originally paid and I do not have the item I ordered.

#scam

I want to know why #PayPal still has not blacklisted this company, unless they have a finger in the pie?

Login to Me Too

Janeybell
Contributor
Contributor
I also want to know this! So many of us have lost money
Login to Me Too

Jeffreylamery
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal seriously needs to do something about this.
Login to Me Too

JIZKING
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal are a disgusting company as crooked as Yedao technology .Paypal have had 1000s complaints about thos company robbing people and refuse to do anything about them. Paypal must be receiving backhanded payments from them to ignore the genuine people be robbed and conned everyday . 😠😠😠
Login to Me Too

Vonnycas
Contributor
Contributor
Same happened to me before Christmas.. just keep phoning PayPal and tell them you want your money back..dont take no for an answer..emails are only respondef to with computer generated replies..good luck x
Login to Me Too

Firebaugh
New Community Member

My experience was the same as everyone else. Paid $35 and ordered a jacket. 2 months later I reported that it had not come. They replied with very apologetic response offering to resend another, so I closed the complaint. 2 months more and no jacket, so I looked them up and saw all these posts calling them a fraud.

i appeal to paypal to remove their association with Yedao Technology and stop them from soiling your good name.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.