Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

metzy1981
Contributor
Contributor
"Solution" I'm sorry ... But no. PayPal has to stop working with that seller. It's not only bc of the money. It's as a matter of principle. You see all these complains and yet its still a thing... Stop that seller.
Login to Me Too

metzy1981
Contributor
Contributor
Postive Update! I got my money. I hope everyone else will be refunded too. Maybe they go through all the names on here? Let's see if they can stop that fake company too.. Thank you PayPal, very cool. 👏👏
Login to Me Too

Dgaconi
New Community Member
PayPal is denying me a refund of 32.99 x 4 purchases THAT I NEVER RECEIVED!. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO IN ORDER TO GET MY $ BACK? ATTORNEY?? The comp, from china!!! Is saying they were delivered!!! No! They were not delivered!!!!
Login to Me Too

Dgaconi
New Community Member
I honestly don't even think the company is real!!!! Yedao tech. Inc. ...from china!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Dempseyrose
Contributor
Contributor
I did not receive my products either but Paypal said this company provided a delivered status,,,which is funny since everyone i tried to track it, there was no info, yet everything i ordered from other companies i could track & actually got all the notifications on tracking I signed up for (it was over Christmas) Hey Paypal It’s Fraud & you should have an alert that this Company is flagged!
Login to Me Too

madboutu
Contributor
Contributor

This seems to be an ongoing saga with this company....at some point Paypal shouldn't be auto closing disputes based on tracking numbers because they are not real and companies know how to get by Paypal system.  Try to appeal your dispute.....that is even more fun because Paypal hasn't let me yet...they say you can but it says "oops, something went wrong on our end"  Uhmmmm paypal...…….yes, something is wrong on your end.

Login to Me Too

MARILYN49
Contributor
Contributor

I am going through the same...I ordered a duvet cover..Nine emails later after saying that it had been delivered....the tracking is wrong...tracking not received....post office signed for!!!...out of stock, then back in stock, sent again....not received..then they state they will give me a 60 dollar chit to buy something else from them ..I said no I want my money....since then, after two months of back and forwards they just refused to answer emails .  This advert was on Facebook!!!...Loads of people purchased these covers and non I bet have had them.  This needs stopping . You see the word Paypal and you trust.  This is not good...

Login to Me Too

MARILYN49
Contributor
Contributor
Mine is exactly the same format as you. They know at some stage they will win because PayPal is letting them and not helping us. PayPal say its because we could have received some package with earphones in but the odds are we won't know where they come from. If we return them they will say they never received them. I bet. Frustrating and fed up.
Login to Me Too

madboutu
Contributor
Contributor

As soon as I started making a stink on my order 2 1/2 mths later they provided a fake tracking number.....from CHINA? Now apparently china post can deliver in a week?  They are now saying I received it?  absolutely not paypal.  Paypal closed the dispute without follow up...that is a bad process paypal. Appeals? ….. paypal site won't let you open an appeal- it says "oops, something went wrong on our end".  yes, yes it did paypal...the wrong on your end is continuing to support this obviously fraudulent company over your paypal user.

Login to Me Too

nikhilpaliwal27
Contributor
Contributor

hi , thanks for solution ashley.

Is this a solutions to be considered ?  is it what PayPal expect us as victim of such clear-cut scam to accept as solution for our complaints. Instead of protecting their customers from scammers and fraud sellers, or taking responsibility and accepting their fault of providing fake address information to its customers causing additional loss by making them to pay for return charges for sake of refund. PayPal without even reading our messages, bluntly rejecting their claims by helding them faulty for some or other reasons treating them as dumb fools. Sorry to say this is something we never expected from PayPal.

I sent numerous emails to PayPal about Yedao technology scams; there is no address, no contact information available on Yedao Technology Company. PayPal providing fake/ incorrect sellers address yet insist us to send the package to that address back to this fraud seller, making me to spend more money to get my refund. There are large numbers of complaints on PayPal community pages against Yedao Technology Co., Ltd with exactly same case like mine but who cares. Even if we try to bring it in their notice via email or message Always get automated response. PayPal never took these messages seriously continue taking their side .sorry to say but PayPal are not treating us fair. In my case PP-D-18059342, PayPal denied my claim with reason that there was no response from my side; I didn’t provide required details they asked for. When I raise appeal against their decision with all details/ screen shots of previous emails conversation and documents I uploaded as proof confirming my stand. They reject my appeal saying documentation requested was not provided within specified timeframe. Its frustrating seems they are treating us like idiots!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.