Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

Ihateascam
Contributor
Contributor
So when I complained to YedaoTechnology they said the earbuds were sent by mistakes and they asked if I wanted a refund or the Bedding set. I said I wanted the full refund. They said to keep the earbuds and they would send the Bedding set that I ordered. Well today I just received a watch from them. No refund, no Bedding set but a Watch. I’m officially done with this!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Elzbeth
Contributor
Contributor
Omg! I had to check to make sure I didn’t write this, I got the ear buds like you too! Now they tried to resend bedding and gave me a fake tracking number with the website to check it, the website is fake just like the tracking number! Now yeado sends me 4 new websites to purchase from and gives me a credit - problem is the websites are expensive which means they want more of my money! Grrrr I’m thinking PayPal is about as reliable as yeado - If PayPal does not get my refund for me I will never use it again! I have been snapping pictures of everyone’s complaints so when I start exposing everything I’ve got proof of what I’m saying. Yeado = SCAM....does PayPal protect its users or only companies??? From what I see they side with the company over the consumers ~ how long will consumers use PayPal if their money is constantly taken with no recourse
Login to Me Too

Lilmisslmarie
Contributor
Contributor
Yep! Same exact thing happened to me. My CC company said they are still investing 🙄 At this point I’m out $70!!
Login to Me Too

JIZKING
Contributor
Contributor
please believe you will get nothing back, contacting Paypal is a waste of time they have a get out excuse for everything., if i seem irate its because I am , been as well burning my hard earned money .
Login to Me Too

LeahAKALollie

I ordered a fur comforter set on Black Friday, for a Christmas gift.....it was never delivered. I contacted Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. in January and they said it was delivered yet they could not tell me what carrier delivered it. After multiple emails and promises to send me the order I demanded a refund. I received notice through PayPal that a refund has been applied to my account, which is great but it is $5 less than what I paid for the order that never came. Guess this is their method of operation. They are NOT a reputable company. 

Login to Me Too

Janeybell
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there thank you for responding to me. I’m glad you received a refund albeit €5 dollars less. I just won’t paypal refund me? They’ve refused and the case is closed. Ive already stopped using paypal there are other alternatives . Makes me so angry!
Login to Me Too

metalmedusa

Yet, still nothing has been done.

I was told by PayPal TODAY to send back the item to the scammers!!??? REALLY???

The postage alone is more than the "refund" offered.

Login to Me Too

madboutu
Contributor
Contributor

This situation is NOT RESOLVED-- paypal closed my dispute in favor of this company because all they did is provide a tracking number---- no items was ever shipped....this is since Jan 1 2019!!!  I had to just open a second dispute.... if paypal knows this company is a scam then they need to stop all activity of payments to them.  I ordered seeds and paypal wouldn't let them ship SEEDS because they are considered live ??? but yet this company lies and scams and paypal lets them continue ?? WTH is going on?

Login to Me Too

madboutu
Contributor
Contributor

Interesting...………  when I try to appeal my claim for the very same thing...it doesn't let me.  This seller provided a false tracking number that lead to know where yet paypal resolved the claim based on that.  Like EVERYONE else, the saga continues.   I'm emailing the company who nows wants to claim I magically received the items...remember I literally JUST got a tracking number from china post last week? It's amazing how fast that China post it...LOL  I think I'd know if I received a huge comforter and a huge shaggy duvet set!!  PAYPAL--- WHY CAN I NOT APPEAL??  WHY IS PAYPAL STILL RESOLVING DISPUTES IN FAVOR OF A FRAUD COMPANY??? 

Login to Me Too

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor
Don't give up, try again. Talk to the Paypal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.