Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

metalmedusa

Lucky you!

I was told just now by PayPal to send the item back to these charlatans!

Login to Me Too

Janeybell
Contributor
Contributor
It is my understanding that the address paypal supply is false, paypal are fully aware of this! Makes me so angry.
Login to Me Too

MelissaJJP787
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a comforter for my daughter on this website and used paypal to pay for it. When I didn't get the item, I contacted Paypal to start a claim. After weeks of emails back and forth, Paypal is requesting that I file a police report to get my money back. WHAT?!?! now I have to take time out of my busy schedule and take action. If only I would have stuck to ordering from Amazon only this wouldn't happen. I'm sorry PayPal this is YOUR FAULT now. All these complaints and you're still allowing this company to **bleep** your customers. YOU ARE TO BLAME at this point. So the company winded up sending me a pair of ear buds by mistake. Now paypal is asking me to front the money to send them back. HAHAHAHAHAHA I can't make this up. Have a nice day Paypal, I will never use you again.

Login to Me Too

isa1959
Contributor
Contributor

same with me but I made a lot of noise on the phone thats why I posted on this thread. Insist for a refund just received mine and my friend got hers too thanks to my instructions.

Login to Me Too

Janeybell
Contributor
Contributor
You are lucky! My claim was refused. I have lost£25 for a comforter set I never received.
Login to Me Too

Ramune2
New Community Member
Good afternoon. Help me, please get the money back from this company. They cheated on me."Yedao Technologi"
Login to Me Too

omjohnson2358
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a coat through Yedao Technology on Nov 13, 2018, payment was $34.99 I never received my purchase and have been waiting for two months

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@omjohnson2358

Locate the payment transaction in your account activity, click it, then click "report a problem" to file an Item Not Received dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

omjohnson2358
Contributor
Contributor
It's not in my account activity, I just signed up on PayPal tonight, but the transaction shows on my debit card statement.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@omjohnson2358

If you bought something online with a debit or credit card and did NOT log into your paypal account then of course it won't show on your paypal account as you bought as a 'guest buyer'.
However your seller may have processed that payment using their Paypal 'card reader' and so Paypal would show on your bank or card statement.

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......

1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.