Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

Crawfy
Contributor
Contributor

Morning guys,after a few 'robust' conversations with paypal iv'e had a refund.And i'm doing my utmost to get these 'thieves' off paypal's books.

Hope everyone else scammed also gets a positive outcome.Seasons greetings to you all.

Login to Me Too

Jeff59
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from a site called BESTZR. Ordered Dec 4th no response from emails. Payment

was to Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.  Must be working under different names.  Guess

I will open a resolution with paypal. BEWARE!!

Login to Me Too

tscovronski
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered bedding on Dec 2, 2018 and never received anything either. I emailed two different emails with no result. Sent dispute in but by the looks of things on here it will not be approved. This Yeado Technology Co., LTD needs to be shut down. This is ridiculous!!!! I am currently on hold with paypal to speak to them about it.

Login to Me Too

Ripoff2018
I also ordered a bedding set from them & still haven’t recieved anything, I’m fuming as it was a Christmas present. I’ll call PayPal & see if I can get this resolved & get a refund.
Login to Me Too

Bev19
Contributor
Contributor
I have not been able to find a phone number for PayPal. I am fighting with them over the same issue. The seller claims it was delivered to my post office in my city, but there is no post office in my city.
Login to Me Too

MelissaJJP787
Contributor
Contributor
This thread it will not allow me to add the phone number but go to google and type in PayPal customer service number. You’re gonna go through the same crap we all are. Maybe PayPal and this scam company are working together.
Login to Me Too

isa1959
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem.  No Paypal is asking me to send back the crap headphones instead of a lush shaggy duvet cover that I paid for 29.95 and me pay back the postage of the letter! I said no, but Paypal are insisting and told me in writing they will refund me the money. But, one thing, where is their address?

Login to Me Too

nikhilpaliwal27
Contributor
Contributor

check email from paypal in which they asked you for return , they must have mentioned an address for return item . in my case they did . but now courier company informed me that address is not correct . they are asking for seller contact number ,but there is no contact number mentioned any where , i haveinformed paypal about it but still waiting for their reply.

Login to Me Too

isa1959
Contributor
Contributor

Well I am going to ask PayPal to provide me with the correct address as they are insisting i have to post it back to the scammers

Login to Me Too

isa1959
Contributor
Contributor

The address provided by PayPal is in Chinese how am I going to write it in Chinese are they joking me?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.