Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

Snowie36uk
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal secured a refund for me only problem I have to send the earphones back before they will refund me ... so I am still out of pocket ....PayPal is just as bad as that company 

Login to Me Too

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

@Snowie36uk wrote:

PayPal secured a refund for me only problem I have to send the earphones back before they will refund me ... so I am still out of pocket ....PayPal is just as bad as that company 

Why you need to spend money to send it back? Ask seller to send you a return shipping label.

Login to Me Too

nikhilpaliwal27
Contributor
Contributor
Similar case is mine, they asked me to return Earbuds to seller. I did that and that cost me another 1400rs. But still no refunds till date. I never expected anything such horrible experience from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

RebGen
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve never experienced that before where you have to pay for return shipping when it’s the sellers error or scam. PayPal will send you a shipping label so they can track your teturn and know when they have received it.
Login to Me Too

Aacre81
Contributor
Contributor
I've actually had an email from the company today to say my item is on its way. Let's see how wrong they get the item
Login to Me Too

Ihateascam
Contributor
Contributor
Warning! It will be some earbuds. They are not capable of producing any of the products we purchased. This is their job to rip off people that wanted to purchase from them! Not knowing they would run off with everyone’s money and not think twice about it.
Login to Me Too

nikhilpaliwal27
Contributor
Contributor
Yes same with me I also received earbugs instead of actual product I ordered for.
Login to Me Too

nikhilpaliwal27
Contributor
Contributor
Yes same with me I also received earbugs instead of actual product I ordered for.
Login to Me Too

Ihateascam
Contributor
Contributor
Warning! It will be some earbuds. They are not capable of producing any of the products we purchased. This is their job to rip off people that wanted to purchase from them! Not knowing they would run off with everyone’s money and not think twice about it.
Login to Me Too

Kathy-m
Contributor
Contributor
You will not get what you ordered. Guarantee you it will be counterfeit fake earphones ! 😡. PayPal need to take actions against these scammers
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.