cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

SOLVED

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

I wish I took the partial refund I was offered, based on principal I didn't. I'm regretting this decision now and disappointed in paypal.

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Yesterday I received my second email from PayPal with a bogus Chinese address to send back the ear buds. I called PP and went crazy on them. Told them that not one more minute of my life will be spent on this BS. Told them my attorney is involved now. I was treating this $34.99 like $5000. I’m a Jersey girl with a grudge. The guy refunded my money on the phone call. So everyone, call them and threaten a law suit! You got this! I will NEVER use PP ever again.

Ordered jacket from company advertised on facebook.

After some weeks nothing has arrived, then pair of earbudds turned up in the post.

I did not order any ear budds off of anyone.

5 weeks now, and no jacket!!

I assume I have been caught by this scam as payment showed as Yedao Technology ltd on my account.

Do we have any comeback through pay pal or facebook???

I ordered teddy 4 piece bedding set which has not come i did a google check and found this webpage i  have emailed Paypal and will be contacting them in the morning to ensure that transactions to this site are not allowed  

PayPal doesn’t want their phone number posted and takes it down so it will only be up until then. Call them is you get the ear buds in place of your order! I have and I’m being refunded. <removed> Good luck

Tags (1)
Contributor

Hi All Can now say I've been refunded my money after ordering suitcases. Keep on at PayPal. They will soon get sick of this company themselves. Good Luck

No help from PayPal and no help allow to give on this forum. So adios amigos

Damn... Why didn't i see this thread sooner. I'm just glad it's "only" 34.99 for a bedding set.

I tried to email the company but the mail got back "undelivered". I could facepalm myself for being stupid enough to buy

something that is a cheap add on facebook -,-. 

I hope I get help from paypal and if not I'm a bit smarter.

good luck to everyone. 

Update on my case. They sent me delivery details and I now remember that I got a hat ..a cheap copy from a brand and I never knew where it was coming from. Guess that's their strategy since there are enough people that don't have the time nor the motivation to sent useless stuff back. 40 bugs for a cheap hat? My god PayPal will still allow these people to be criminal.

Hi I ordered winter jacket on dec 4 2018,heard nothing ,got sent a dodgy pair of head phones,did not know it was from them,till I went on this forum,absolute scam,I have opened  a case with PayPal today 3rd Jan,got to wait 10 days till they respond,will keep all informed  Bomber123