cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

SOLVED

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

Wait this happened to you also? You got headphones when you ordered a comforter? That happened to me and Paypal is telling me that they need enough complaints before starting an investigation. This is crazy. I will not let this go. It's only $34.99 but I'm treating it as it was $3,499. I don't care anymore, they wont win

I also ordered comforter and got Hapgood Headphones. Now my escalated claim will take another 30 days to resolve. If ever. I've read others say they have to pay to ship the headphones back and that cost is so close to the actual charges they don't waste the time or $ to do it. Because then your penalized 2x being ripped off And cost of return shipping! Better not be the case!

Good news PAYPAL closed my dispute and Yedao Tech refunded me the $29.95 and I didn't have to send the stupid headphones back either
yaedo tech refund.jpg

I also am in the same situation $37.99 for a duvet set only to receive counterfeit fake earphones !! PayPal NEED to take action against these scammers

ACTUALLY RAGING AT PAYPAL ! Called them but yet getting nowhere ! Yedao technology it seems are getting away with this Explained to PayPal that I will not spend more money to send this unwanted & unasked for item to a Chinese address that the post office confirms that it NOT even a proper address ??? PayPal are just following a script ; you need to send it back and follow the rules blah blah blah I actually cannot believe how PayPal are handling these scammers 😡

PayPal don’t seem to have a standard response some people have full refund some partial. I took the partial as it was only $10 difference and I was fed up with wasting time on this. PayPal also need to shut down allowing Yedao to trade via PayPal as people are still buying from them

I wish I took the partial refund I was offered, based on principal I didn't. I'm regretting this decision now and disappointed in paypal.

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Yesterday I received my second email from PayPal with a bogus Chinese address to send back the ear buds. I called PP and went crazy on them. Told them that not one more minute of my life will be spent on this BS. Told them my attorney is involved now. I was treating this $34.99 like $5000. I’m a Jersey girl with a grudge. The guy refunded my money on the phone call. So everyone, call them and threaten a law suit! You got this! I will NEVER use PP ever again.

Ordered jacket from company advertised on facebook.

After some weeks nothing has arrived, then pair of earbudds turned up in the post.

I did not order any ear budds off of anyone.

5 weeks now, and no jacket!!

I assume I have been caught by this scam as payment showed as Yedao Technology ltd on my account.

Do we have any comeback through pay pal or facebook???

I ordered teddy 4 piece bedding set which has not come i did a google check and found this webpage i  have emailed Paypal and will be contacting them in the morning to ensure that transactions to this site are not allowed