Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

Bomber123
Contributor
Contributor
You are lucky most are getting partial refund.or getting decline f
Login to Me Too

swerve1951
New Community Member

This is a Fraud Company

I ordered a Mens Hooded Warm Winter coat for 34.99 Dollars and received a useless head set probably worth £2.

I have emailed this company on several occasions with no reply.

Asked pay pay to assist me but they say that goods have been received and signed for! Yes I signed for something that I did not order.

This company needs to be investigated by ebay and struck off for any  further SCAMS they commit!

Login to Me Too

Emmalou9952

I ordered a bed set on black Friday- I didn't receive an email confirmation about the product initially- I  waited a few weeks and contacted the seller. I have had email correspondence; when I advised the item didn't arrive; I received a reply 'Well that's weird' have you checked with your neighbour' or the likes of that reply which caused me to investigate further- having read the comments its abundantly clear that this company had no intention of sending the item. 

What a scam!

Login to Me Too

Ihateascam
Contributor
Contributor
I have gotten the same email asking me to check with neighbors. They emailed me asking if I wanted them to make it right and send the correct item. I said NO! That’s what I wanted when I ordered the Bedding set but that didn’t happen and this whole ordeal has been a nightmare. I said I want my full refund!!! Then I got this email: “So sorry for that. The item are in hot sale, so we sent wrong item to you by mistake. How about we re-send to you and you can keep the items as compensation? You don't need to pay any other fees. Thank you and have a good time.” We will see what other items they send. Plus PayPal closed my dispute saying the have a tracking number! That was even after I told the to check the weight of the package that goes with that tracking number. It does not compare to the size it should have been.
Login to Me Too

Vonnycas
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I was the same but rather than emailing I kept phoning them..today I phoned and they're refunding my money..keep phoning them you'll get it refunded..go to contact us at bottom of page and you'll get number..hope everything goes ok
Login to Me Too

Jeff59
Contributor
Contributor

Called Paypal after they sent me an address in mandarin to ship ear buds back.

They are sending me another email with address in English.  Wont budge on

refunding money back until I ship earbuds. Will reimburse shipping cost up to 30.00

dollars. Told them I would just open a dispute with my credit card instead.

He said don't need to do that. I took that I need to do that so I did. Waiting to here back

before I ship back the dollar tree earbuds. Will keep in touch. They are aware this is a scam seller

with all the disputes that they received.

Login to Me Too

JIZKING
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal refused my claim today as i refused to return the cheap knock off sent too me until i got a return address the post office could recognise.I had already sent paypal a copy of an email I received from thos lot admitting they knew i had not received my package. Not leaving this alone , contacting my banks fraud department in morning , paypal have breached their contract to honour protection. ANGRY DOES NOT COVER IT.
Login to Me Too

Jeff59
Contributor
Contributor

After no help from Paypal, I went through my credit card company

and had refund in 4 days. I jacked around with Paypal to long.

Login to Me Too

Aulett
Contributor
Contributor

Update - the latest update from papal was to contact my local authorities and file a police report. Tell me, what is that going to do, my local police have more important things to do than to go after a company in China. It looks like I am out my $45 as I don't expect to get this resolved nor do I expect to receive the luggage I ordered.

Login to Me Too

Elizabeth641
I ordered three sets of the luggage and got the earbuds so kisses keep calling Paypal and call your bank or CC you paid with they should help since Paypal is not but keep calling Paypal also if Paypal doesn’t make it right I will not use them again it’s their responsibility to make sure these are reliable companys especially after this many reports
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.