Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

Suzy_gendy67
Contributor
Contributor
Pay pal sent me invalid mail address and asks me to return the headphone in less than a week to be able to get a refund!!!
Login to Me Too

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

@Suzy_gendy67 wrote:
Pay pal sent me invalid mail address and asks me to return the headphone in less than a week to be able to get a refund!!!

Call directly to the PayPal and let them know that who told the seller to send you the wrong item(ear buds). Ask for the full refund. Seller have to provide the return shipping label for the wrong item

Login to Me Too

Suzy_gendy67
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal does not respond to my messages !!! They sent one email only advising me to return the ear headphones to the seller address which was invalid. Sent many emails after .. and be responses..
Login to Me Too

Vonnycas
Contributor
Contributor
Phone them up..number at very bottom..they will refund you..
Login to Me Too

mariainuk
Contributor
Contributor

Hy Vonnycas,

did paypal actually refund you then? They refused me a refund even though these scam artists clearly did not sent my correct item. They even admitted that they hadn't sent the correct item!! I did point this out but I don't think the Pay Pal rep has  have even read the emails properly. I'm assuming there isn't dedicated person collating any emails you send to them so they only get half of the picture. This does highlight how inept their investigation and customer service is. Its appalling for such a big company. This has really bought it home to me that they just don't care about us as customers. 

I spite of this Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.company's MO they had chosen to take the company's word!!! I did point them in the direction of this thread but obviously they can't be bothered to investigate the issue properly.

I am seriously unimpressed and have just written a blistering letter saying so: pointing out all of the relevant details again. I have notices to that Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. are constantly changing their email address on this site.

I'm glad you got the correct resolution anyway

Tina <removed> 🙂

Login to Me Too

Vonnycas
Contributor
Contributor
Hi again..I kept phoning them..they asked me to post the earphones back but i told them I wouldn't as it's a fake address..they acknowledged there was a problem with yedeo and would refund me..the refund was from yedeo technology ..keep phoning..emails are replied to with standard computer replies..phone them and if you get no joy phone them again..my last call I got a young lad from Newcastle and he was amazing..good luck and don't give up x

Login to Me Too

Janeybell
Contributor
Contributor
This has also just happened to me. I have received nothing order placed in Nov 2018 opened dispute in Jan 2019 paypal refused to refund my money
Login to Me Too

mariainuk
Contributor
Contributor

Yep its a fraud. I have received correspondence  from this 'company' with the request for a photo o the infamous knock off ear buds. Their response? oh it appears logistics have made a mistake. how about if we resend you the original item...yeah right. Shall I tell them about the 19 pages full of people on here that had the same logistical error?

I shall be requesting a full refund and just see what their response is Woman Maddo these ear buds look familiar folks ?do these ear buds look familiar folks ?

Login to Me Too

nikhilpaliwal27
Contributor
Contributor
After this they will offer for reshipping ordered item which will never happen because you will be provided fake tracking number or partial refund which would be nearly half of what you paid for order. After long wait matter will be referred to pay pal. They will also offer exact same what seller did. If you reject that PayPal would congratulate you saying your clain has been accepted for full return but you have to send back that wrong item to seller at address they provide at your cost, withing 7 or 10 days. If you do that after one week you will be informed by courier company that address provided is fake. When you inform PayPal about it. You will not get any reply from them other than we are reviewing your case pls be patience. This is what they are doing with all dispute cases against yedao tech. Even after so many complaints, knowing this is scam, address is fake they are asking buyers to return item at given address. I am sure there is something wrong with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

DRW1
Contributor
Contributor
From reading all the comments, they have scammed many and got much money. I want to know what Pay pal will do about this.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.