cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

SOLVED
Highlighted

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

Go call your bank or credit card that’s linked to PayPal and file a claim with them against PP. I did with Wells Fargo and they are refunding me. Good luck

Me too same thing happened to me and pay pal asking me to return the ear plugs to an invalid mailing addresses. So bad

I've actually had a refund from them now which I was shocked about.

Me too just last week!
New Community Member

That has just happened to me. Knock off beats headphones so they can say it was delivered!! But I ordered a bed set....

Sure wish papypal would listen!!!!

Pay pal sent me invalid mail address and asks me to return the headphone in less than a week to be able to get a refund!!!

@Suzy_gendy67 wrote:
Pay pal sent me invalid mail address and asks me to return the headphone in less than a week to be able to get a refund!!!

Call directly to the PayPal and let them know that who told the seller to send you the wrong item(ear buds). Ask for the full refund. Seller have to provide the return shipping label for the wrong item

Paypal does not respond to my messages !!! They sent one email only advising me to return the ear headphones to the seller address which was invalid. Sent many emails after .. and be responses..
Tags (1)

Phone them up..number at very bottom..they will refund you..