cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

SOLVED
New Community Member

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

Same thing for me! Ordered bedding back in November, today I received knock-off beats wireless earbuds. Paypal has settled my claim. Thanks PayPal, but please ban this seller from doing business via PP!

New Community Member

Ok now I get it. I received ear buds that I didn't order. I ordered the bed set. Insane
New Community Member

I ordered three different order of threempc luggage set from same company and never nothing then get these knock off beat headphone which are junk and they show pay pal the tracking saying I received items and Paypal closes my case been in phone with PayPal four times for hours how can they keep letting this happen I tried to tell them check the size and wieghnof shipment big difference between theee pc luggage set and little ting head phones

Same just happened to me. I ordered luggage and received knock off earbuds. I didn’t know why I received them since I didn’t order them until seeing this thread.
Highlighted

Go call your bank or credit card that’s linked to PayPal and file a claim with them against PP. I did with Wells Fargo and they are refunding me. Good luck

Me too same thing happened to me and pay pal asking me to return the ear plugs to an invalid mailing addresses. So bad

I've actually had a refund from them now which I was shocked about.

Me too just last week!
New Community Member

That has just happened to me. Knock off beats headphones so they can say it was delivered!! But I ordered a bed set....

Contributor

Sure wish papypal would listen!!!!