cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

SOLVED
Highlighted

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

ANYONE WHO WAS SCAMMED FROM THIS COMPANY... READ THIS.... I just called my bank, which is the bank account linked to Paypal, they are escalating the case into fraud & disputes and in 10 days THEY will refund my money. FU to Paypal and that disgusting excuse for a company in China. May you all rot in hell and I say this with the most kindest and upmost respect from the bottom of my heart.

New Community Member

I ordered a wool coat and 3 piece suit from this website YeahsaveVIP and found the sellers name as Yedao Technology on my paypal transaction. After a month of waiting, I emailed the seller asking for an update. They replied after about a week saying it was shipping soon and to wait up to 30 days.... I still have not received any coat or suit or anything from them. I wrote paypal and escalated a dispute with them, and they wrote back and closed the case in favor of the SELLER!! Terrible paypal service. I was ramping up my usage of paypal, I will not stop it completely. Im done with paypal... I hope people find this post and take it to heart. Fraud is real and alive within paypal. 

I ordered in November 2018 3 duvet I paid almost $120.00 and they send to me a earplug .I called paypal to dispute and they denied my case because they said I have receive the product.? What? I have picture ,and I paid earphone $120.00 I don't purchase earplug I ordered 3 duvet. they are completely scam, I'm feeling so disappointed with paypal that trust this company with many complains but no trust me as a client for more the 10y. I don't know what to do??

Is your PayPal account linked to one of your credit cards or checking account? I suggest you contact them and file a dispute. I did with Wells Fargo and they’re giving me my money back

I finally got through to PayPal by phone today. I also ordered the bedding set and got the cheap headphones. The PayPal agent said I could appeal the dismissal of my case. I told him that there are dozens if not hundreds of complaints about this company and they should check their own forum for proof. Duh! If they don't refund my money, I will file a complaint with my bank. I will never trust PayPal again. They are clearly ignoring a ton of evidence against this seller.

I had the same problem as I ordered a set of luggage bags discounted ffom USD$150 to $40.99 and after waiting 20 days I have received ear head phones which have never ordered. I contacted the company to ask about the bags, got a reply back that they were delivered and been signed on the delivery too.. I discovered the fraud when I searched the company name and I found that many others were victims like me Suzan

I notified PayPal that the tracking number related to the delivery of a set of ear phones, and not the winter mans coat as ordered, but I have just received this .."

"We received the claim(s) you opened on 21 December 2018.

We've reviewed the transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction" ....

This is really unethical of scamming Yedao Technology Co., Ltd ... and PayPals anti scamming procedure .. How do I 'appeal' against there decision ..??

SORTED ..!!!

Used the FREEPHONE number to PayPal got through very quickly .. spoke to a lovely fella and explained to him the on going Yeado Saga ..

He mentioned they where fully aware of the tracking 'scam' .. IE: .. when you open a none received claim Yeado issue a tracking number BUT related to a £1 pair of headphones and not the item you have paid for .. As you received the tracked headphones the case is automatically closed ..

The PayPal guy assured me I would have full refund within 3-5 days ..

Nice one PayPal and I hope they distance themselves from the unethical / scamming .. Yedao Technology Co., Ltd ..

Used the PayPal FREEPHONE number and explained to a very pleasant English (Irish?) guy ..All monies refunded in less than 30 minutes !!

It's crazy this company is getting away with this..I emailed them on several occasions..I threatened them with involving the police if I got no reply..reply came with tracking number and told me I received them...I wrote am angry email back and they replied in chinese..I can imagine what they said..ive also messaged PayPal again..just waiting to see what happens.. don't let it go..keep complaining.xxx