Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

Ihateascam
Contributor
Contributor
😮 sometimes they send wrong package. Like every shipment is wrong. The probably do not even have any of the products they advertised. Never seen a headphone advertisement cause what they send you could get out the dollar store.
Login to Me Too

mikeWalsall
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a mans winter coat November 27 .. guess what I got today ( January 😎 ...

IMG_2122.jpg

Login to Me Too

isa1959
Contributor
Contributor

Yedao think we are stupid! just ask for refund and must be careful in the future!

Login to Me Too

MARSHANN
Contributor
Contributor
Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. Is a BIG SCAM AND PAYPAL IS PART OF IT! Said they provided valid tracking and I got nothing but they got my money. Shame on PayPal for endorsing them
Login to Me Too

Aulett
Contributor
Contributor

Via Paypal's website click on contact us and dial their number directly and keep clicking "0" for customer service. They are working hard to resolve the issue for me.

Login to Me Too

Jeff59
Contributor
Contributor

Just received a response from Paypal saying the seller will give a partial refund.

I denied this partial refund and now waiting on response from Paypal.

I'm going to request a return shipping label from the seller and I want

a full refund. Will post when I here something else.

Login to Me Too

MelissaJJP787
Contributor
Contributor
Yep I denied it also. Yesterday I got an email with the companies addrsss to send back the ear buds but the address is all in Chinese
Login to Me Too

MelissaJJP787
Contributor
Contributor

ANYONE WHO WAS SCAMMED FROM THIS COMPANY... READ THIS.... I just called my bank, which is the bank account linked to Paypal, they are escalating the case into fraud & disputes and in 10 days THEY will refund my money. FU to Paypal and that disgusting excuse for a company in China. May you all rot in hell and I say this with the most kindest and upmost respect from the bottom of my heart.

Login to Me Too

Beaverbee
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a wool coat and 3 piece suit from this website YeahsaveVIP and found the sellers name as Yedao Technology on my paypal transaction. After a month of waiting, I emailed the seller asking for an update. They replied after about a week saying it was shipping soon and to wait up to 30 days.... I still have not received any coat or suit or anything from them. I wrote paypal and escalated a dispute with them, and they wrote back and closed the case in favor of the SELLER!! Terrible paypal service. I was ramping up my usage of paypal, I will not stop it completely. Im done with paypal... I hope people find this post and take it to heart. Fraud is real and alive within paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Ftomich
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered in November 2018 3 duvet I paid almost $120.00 and they send to me a earplug .I called paypal to dispute and they denied my case because they said I have receive the product.? What? I have picture ,and I paid earphone $120.00 I don't purchase earplug I ordered 3 duvet. they are completely scam, I'm feeling so disappointed with paypal that trust this company with many complains but no trust me as a client for more the 10y. I don't know what to do??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.