cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

SOLVED

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

I ordered a gents winter coat on the 27 November ... guess what came today (8 January) IMG_2122.JPG....

Highlighted

I will not let this go. I’m calling my bank today to report fraud. I will not except an offer on principle alone.

They actually responded to my inquiry the other day. What a bunch of lies. This was sent from <removed>!! (can’t put the actual address bc PayPal takes it down. Fill in the gaps) Copied and pasted it. Note the spelling and grammar. Definitely from where you’d expect it to be coming from. = ( ——————————————————- Hi This is legit website,we do the business so many years. We are Yedao Technology. Our product including headphone and bet set.Sometimes we are send wrong package by mistake.But we have re-send the right one to customer. Any question feel free contact with me Thank you.

Tags (1)

😮 sometimes they send wrong package. Like every shipment is wrong. The probably do not even have any of the products they advertised. Never seen a headphone advertisement cause what they send you could get out the dollar store.

I ordered a mans winter coat November 27 .. guess what I got today ( January 8) ...

IMG_2122.jpg

Contributor

Yedao think we are stupid! just ask for refund and must be careful in the future!

Tags (1)
New Community Member

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. Is a BIG SCAM AND PAYPAL IS PART OF IT! Said they provided valid tracking and I got nothing but they got my money. Shame on PayPal for endorsing them
Tags (1)

Via Paypal's website click on contact us and dial their number directly and keep clicking "0" for customer service. They are working hard to resolve the issue for me.

Just received a response from Paypal saying the seller will give a partial refund.

I denied this partial refund and now waiting on response from Paypal.

I'm going to request a return shipping label from the seller and I want

a full refund. Will post when I here something else.

Yep I denied it also. Yesterday I got an email with the companies addrsss to send back the ear buds but the address is all in Chinese