Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

nikhilpaliwal27
Contributor
Contributor

same here ,i first got it translate englishb on google .  

Return address:

[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]100confidential">after translation -

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.

<Removed>

Login to Me Too

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

@isa1959 wrote:

Well I am going to ask PayPal to provide me with the correct address as they are insisting i have to post it back to the scammers

you can ask Paypal that what happen if the fraud-seller give you the fake address then what Paypal should do. Because many peoples already tried to send back the fake ear-bud and they failed just because of the fake address. So get a confirmation from the paypal. You should ask for your full refund to the Paypal without sending the item.  Call to the Paypal and talk to the proper responsible person.

Login to Me Too

nikhilpaliwal27
Contributor
Contributor

paypal  provides us the seller address on which we are asked to send back return item . that means they are providing the same address which seller has given them at the time of opening paypal account .  as we know paypal conduts very strong investigation and verification of each informations details including (address )anyone provides at the time of opening new paypal a/c .  how is it possible that they accepted fake/wrong address in case of Yedao technology co ltd . moreover after huge numbers of complaints against yeado tech  they are not taking any action and simply allowing those scammers to target ,cheat more and more people.  why ????

Login to Me Too

RebGen
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal<removed>

Login to Me Too

Aulett
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem, so frustrated and disappointed that Paypal has not suspended all seller privileges with this company. Paypal declined my dispute/claim after they said the company said they shipped my order. The tracking number is not valid and I am rethinking my business with Paypal after so many have had the same complaints and nothing has been done by paypal.

Login to Me Too

TebGen
Contributor
Contributor
I also have started up a new company and will also move my business elsewhere if I don’t get my money back. The seller has 2 more days to respond to PayPal and they have not yet. I believe I will get my money back and hope all of you continue pressing for their help. PayPal has very legal guidelines they have to adhere to and one of the is hiding their contact number... If you search hard enough it is hidden deep within the whelms of their site.
Login to Me Too

MelissaJJP787
Contributor
Contributor
Get their number on google
Login to Me Too

isa1959
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal are asking me to send back the stupid item Yedao have sent me instead of the lush duvet cover 29.95 dollars.  I refused to pay more money to get money, but they insist and they said they will refund me the money. i do not know If I trust PayPal too

Login to Me Too

Aacre81
Contributor
Contributor
Did anyone receive their money back
Login to Me Too

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

@Aacre81 wrote:
Did anyone receive their money back

I opened a dispute to report this problem to the Paypal. Few days later, "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd." gave me a fake shipping tracking number. I reported to the Paypal that this is a fake tracking number then paypal gave me my refund.

Thank you Paypal!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.