cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

SOLVED
New Community Member

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

Fake account
Refund the amount

Why aren't PayPal taking any action !

Agreed,iv'e been in touch with paypal and told them they should be investigating these scumbags,or at least suspend their account before they rip more people off.The girl denied they were having issues with this 'company' .Absolute **bleep**.

Morning guys,after a few 'robust' conversations with paypal iv'e had a refund.And i'm doing my utmost to get these 'thieves' off paypal's books.

Hope everyone else scammed also gets a positive outcome.Seasons greetings to you all.

I ordered from a site called BESTZR. Ordered Dec 4th no response from emails. Payment

was to Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.  Must be working under different names.  Guess

I will open a resolution with paypal. BEWARE!!

I ordered bedding on Dec 2, 2018 and never received anything either. I emailed two different emails with no result. Sent dispute in but by the looks of things on here it will not be approved. This Yeado Technology Co., LTD needs to be shut down. This is ridiculous!!!! I am currently on hold with paypal to speak to them about it.

New Community Member

I also ordered a bedding set from them & still haven’t recieved anything, I’m fuming as it was a Christmas present. I’ll call PayPal & see if I can get this resolved & get a refund.

I have not been able to find a phone number for PayPal. I am fighting with them over the same issue. The seller claims it was delivered to my post office in my city, but there is no post office in my city.
Highlighted

This thread it will not allow me to add the phone number but go to google and type in PayPal customer service number. You’re gonna go through the same crap we all are. Maybe PayPal and this scam company are working together.
Contributor

Same problem.  No Paypal is asking me to send back the crap headphones instead of a lush shaggy duvet cover that I paid for 29.95 and me pay back the postage of the letter! I said no, but Paypal are insisting and told me in writing they will refund me the money. But, one thing, where is their address?

Tags (1)