cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

SOLVED
New Community Member

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

I also ordered a bedding set from them & still haven’t recieved anything, I’m fuming as it was a Christmas present. I’ll call PayPal & see if I can get this resolved & get a refund.

I have not been able to find a phone number for PayPal. I am fighting with them over the same issue. The seller claims it was delivered to my post office in my city, but there is no post office in my city.
Highlighted

This thread it will not allow me to add the phone number but go to google and type in PayPal customer service number. You’re gonna go through the same crap we all are. Maybe PayPal and this scam company are working together.
Contributor

Same problem.  No Paypal is asking me to send back the crap headphones instead of a lush shaggy duvet cover that I paid for 29.95 and me pay back the postage of the letter! I said no, but Paypal are insisting and told me in writing they will refund me the money. But, one thing, where is their address?

Tags (1)

check email from paypal in which they asked you for return , they must have mentioned an address for return item . in my case they did . but now courier company informed me that address is not correct . they are asking for seller contact number ,but there is no contact number mentioned any where , i haveinformed paypal about it but still waiting for their reply.

Contributor

Well I am going to ask PayPal to provide me with the correct address as they are insisting i have to post it back to the scammers

Tags (1)
Contributor

The address provided by PayPal is in Chinese how am I going to write it in Chinese are they joking me?

same here ,i first got it translate englishb on google .  

Return address:

[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]100confidential">after translation -

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.

<Removed>

Contributor

@isa1959 wrote:

Well I am going to ask PayPal to provide me with the correct address as they are insisting i have to post it back to the scammers

you can ask Paypal that what happen if the fraud-seller give you the fake address then what Paypal should do. Because many peoples already tried to send back the fake ear-bud and they failed just because of the fake address. So get a confirmation from the paypal. You should ask for your full refund to the Paypal without sending the item.  Call to the Paypal and talk to the proper responsible person.

Tags (2)

paypal  provides us the seller address on which we are asked to send back return item . that means they are providing the same address which seller has given them at the time of opening paypal account .  as we know paypal conduts very strong investigation and verification of each informations details including (address )anyone provides at the time of opening new paypal a/c .  how is it possible that they accepted fake/wrong address in case of Yedao technology co ltd . moreover after huge numbers of complaints against yeado tech  they are not taking any action and simply allowing those scammers to target ,cheat more and more people.  why ????