cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

I ordered a mans winter coat on 27 November and never got it, or a single reply to my queries to them .. So I put in a 'not received' claim with  Paypal ..

I have had a message from PayPal this morning with a EMS (Small parcel racking) Tracking number (which I assume will be for some earphones or similar crap) .. so I have emailed Yedao Technology Co., Ltd (<removed>) with invoice numbers etc: advising them I only want the mens winter coat as ordered and if another item is substituted it will be returned at there expense .

Mike (Walsall UK)

Hi All,

Got email from PayPal today, refusing my claim against this scam. It seems that yedao have sent them "proof" of delivery. As I have not received the jacket I ordered, only a crap pair of buds from an unknown source, that I didn't order, this is not acceptable.

So much for"safety and security"of transaction done through PayPal. They are going along with this scam, and we are getting shafted!

I used to think I could trust PayPal and depend on them. I was obviously mistaken, don't trust them!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info! My business uses PayPal and I’m am going with someone else. I refuse to use PayPal for anything else.

That’s exactly what I got??

I’ve been through all this with PayPal they are to refund me WHEN I SENT THE EARPHONES BACK TO THE COMPANY AND THEY RECIEVE  THEM 

Cheapest to send them back is £10 . Guess I won’t be receiving money off PayPal they are as bad as Yeda .

I think I threw them out as I had no idea who sent them and they were cheap crappy things. It seems some people are getting refunded though ? $60 wasted and I wanted as a gift for Xmas

Update I called PayPal easy enough to find the number under contact us Basically I finally got a reply from Yedao to an email I sent on 12th dev order was for bedding placed 25th November Email said tracking number yadda yadda. I received the crappy fake headphones. Talked to advisor and next day got an offer of a partial refund $49.00 I paid $59.90 I just took it as it was better than nothing and equals around £7 in GBP rather than go back and forth and faff with returning them! Waste of time Advisor did say PayPal would refund postage . But I figured enough was enough . Let’s see if they pay up!

I ordered a gents winter coat on the 27 November ... guess what came today (8 January) IMG_2122.JPG....

I will not let this go. I’m calling my bank today to report fraud. I will not except an offer on principle alone.
Highlighted

They actually responded to my inquiry the other day. What a bunch of lies. This was sent from <removed>!! (can’t put the actual address bc PayPal takes it down. Fill in the gaps) Copied and pasted it. Note the spelling and grammar. Definitely from where you’d expect it to be coming from. = ( ——————————————————- Hi This is legit website,we do the business so many years. We are Yedao Technology. Our product including headphone and bet set.Sometimes we are send wrong package by mistake.But we have re-send the right one to customer. Any question feel free contact with me Thank you.

Tags (2)