Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

Craggyshore1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

Got email from PayPal today, refusing my claim against this scam. It seems that yedao have sent them "proof" of delivery. As I have not received the jacket I ordered, only a crap pair of buds from an unknown source, that I didn't order, this is not acceptable.

So much for"safety and security"of transaction done through PayPal. They are going along with this scam, and we are getting shafted!

I used to think I could trust PayPal and depend on them. I was obviously mistaken, don't trust them!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Ihateascam
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the info! My business uses PayPal and I’m am going with someone else. I refuse to use PayPal for anything else.
Login to Me Too

isa1959
Contributor
Contributor

to a fake address in Chinese? I dont think so...wasting more money...scream for your money

Login to Me Too

TebGen
Contributor
Contributor
That’s exactly what I got??
Login to Me Too

Snowie36uk
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve been through all this with PayPal they are to refund me WHEN I SENT THE EARPHONES BACK TO THE COMPANY AND THEY RECIEVE  THEM 

Cheapest to send them back is £10 . Guess I won’t be receiving money off PayPal they are as bad as Yeda .

Login to Me Too

Helenama
Contributor
Contributor
I think I threw them out as I had no idea who sent them and they were cheap crappy things. It seems some people are getting refunded though ? $60 wasted and I wanted as a gift for Xmas
Login to Me Too

Helenama
Contributor
Contributor
Update I called PayPal easy enough to find the number under contact us Basically I finally got a reply from Yedao to an email I sent on 12th dev order was for bedding placed 25th November Email said tracking number yadda yadda. I received the crappy fake headphones. Talked to advisor and next day got an offer of a partial refund $49.00 I paid $59.90 I just took it as it was better than nothing and equals around £7 in GBP rather than go back and forth and faff with returning them! Waste of time Advisor did say PayPal would refund postage . But I figured enough was enough . Let’s see if they pay up!
Login to Me Too

mikeWalsall
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a gents winter coat on the 27 November ... guess what came today (8 January) IMG_2122.JPG....

Login to Me Too

MelissaJJP787
Contributor
Contributor
I will not let this go. I’m calling my bank today to report fraud. I will not except an offer on principle alone.
Login to Me Too

RebGen
Contributor
Contributor

They actually responded to my inquiry the other day. What a bunch of lies. This was sent from <removed>!! (can’t put the actual address bc PayPal takes it down. Fill in the gaps) Copied and pasted it. Note the spelling and grammar. Definitely from where you’d expect it to be coming from. = ( ——————————————————- Hi This is legit website,we do the business so many years. We are Yedao Technology. Our product including headphone and bet set.Sometimes we are send wrong package by mistake.But we have re-send the right one to customer. Any question feel free contact with me Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.