Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

nikhilpaliwal27
Contributor
Contributor
It is for sure you will never ever get your ordered item delivered nor your amount refund. Don't waist your time on such emails from this seller. Its better to refer it to PayPal and open dispute for refund. This is fake company with no genuine address, no contact number nothing.
Login to Me Too

JIZKING
Contributor
Contributor
Contacted paypal too update claim to wrong item as i suddenly received sunglasses ( broken plastic ) . Now have email from paypal with a return address in Chinese to return glasses before claim taken forward .Post office cannot confirm address comes up as nothong.😠 Now received email from yedao technology saying they acknowledge the parcel is undelivered and should they resend 🤣 There a joke and so are paypal if they let this continue.
Login to Me Too

MelissaJJP787
Contributor
Contributor
This angers me. Yesterday I called PayPal to tell them the address was all in Chinese writing and the representative said “Well you did order from a Chinese company” I completely lost my **bleep**. How do we blast PayPal for them continuing to run this scam?
Login to Me Too

temp201909093j
Contributor
Contributor
Yo guys, we should start a petition against PayPal for this one.. 100+ actually means at least 30000+ in damages, we should hold PayPal accountable as they're not protecting their customers which they claim they do (made a dispute but PayPal did nothing about it)
Login to Me Too

RebGen
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve always had good support from PayPal though after calling them. There has never been a situation where they’ve sided with the seller with me. You have to call and explain what happened albeit they do make it difficult to find their contact number. Here it is... <removed>

Login to Me Too

RebGen
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal takes their phone number down after I posted it! Wowwww they really don’t want you calling them. Here it is again until they remove it. I’m just trying to help all of you who are being scammed by this Yedao Technology. <removed> See how long it lasts! Seriously PayPal?? You should make your phone number more visible!!

Login to Me Too

micheyfred
Contributor
Contributor

I have been complaining to Paypal about this since 12/11, and still going back and forth with the vendor since vendor responded with a tracking number, and then 6 weeks later with a fake headphones. This could have been stopped weeks ago.

@temp201909093j wrote:
Yo guys, we should start a petition against PayPal for this one.. 100+ actually means at least 30000+ in damages, we should hold PayPal accountable as they're not protecting their customers which they claim they do (made a dispute but PayPal did nothing about it)

Login to Me Too

MelissaJJP787
Contributor
Contributor

Wait this happened to you also? You got headphones when you ordered a comforter? That happened to me and Paypal is telling me that they need enough complaints before starting an investigation. This is crazy. I will not let this go. It's only $34.99 but I'm treating it as it was $3,499. I don't care anymore, they wont win

Login to Me Too

tscovronski
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered comforter and got Hapgood Headphones. Now my escalated claim will take another 30 days to resolve. If ever. I've read others say they have to pay to ship the headphones back and that cost is so close to the actual charges they don't waste the time or $ to do it. Because then your penalized 2x being ripped off And cost of return shipping! Better not be the case!
Login to Me Too

tscovronski
Contributor
Contributor

Good news PAYPAL closed my dispute and Yedao Tech refunded me the $29.95 and I didn't have to send the stupid headphones back either
yaedo tech refund.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.