cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

SOLVED
New Community Member

Yedao Technology Co Ltd

I ordered a bedset from Yedao Technology Co Ltd and when it never arrived i searched the company and found out it was a scam so opened a dispute. Few days later a weird package arrived and i put it to the side. Paypal then closed my case saying that they provided tracking. They obviously have started sending out cheap stock to show paypal that something was sent and arrived. I called paypal to appeal and opened up a new not as described. Ive pics of packaging and product received with clear tracking they provided so hopefully paypal side with me. I ordered a bedset not a knockoff pair of earbuds!!! If u receive a package from china...keep it and packaging incase they try to say that u received item and always appeal closed dispute. They need shut down!!

Volunteer Advisor

Re: Yedao Technology Co Ltd

@Jogreen82

When the item arrived you had time to 'change' the dispute from non receipt TO not as described before paypal closed the dispute.

If you didn't then the dispute would close and you would be too late.

Your only option is if you funded that paypal payment via a card then contact your card company for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.

Re: Yedao Technology Co Ltd

Ring PayPal. After i opened a dispute they shipped me some counterfeit headphones instead of bedding th tracked parcel was enough to close the case . After ringing PayPal they have offered a partial refund which i have refused. They obviously have no intention of coughing up but i want my miney in full or the item i ordered. They need to be banned from trading through PayPal. I would never have bought from China through any other payment method and this is a last for me. I never had much trouble until this year and ive been robbed 4/5times usually through eBay . All Chinese fraudulent companies
New Community Member

Yedao Technology Co Ltd

Ordered flannel sheets on Nov.27. Shipping showed “delivered” on Dec.31. I emailed the company AND spoke with post office management. They both said it showed delivered but I was home all day and have cameras not showing anything being delivered that day. After a constant back and forth battle threw emails they said they would resend the item but that was 7 days ago and I still have no tracking number. After further research, I see I am not the only one who got scammed.

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd

I purchased 3 luggage for my trip to Africa on December 3 2018 and I paid through PayPal $97 and some change and today January 19 2019 I have not received my item. I contacted the people and they say we will send you but almost 2 month Notting happen. So I dispute it through PayPal But After 2 weeks PayPal Send me message and telling me they won’t refund my money back. And they siding with the company. I have been member since 2005 it’s time depart my self from this company.
Contributor

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd

Make a noise like me and got the refund! PayPal know these people are scamming us of our money....i got my money back and my friend did too!

how come you did that . any idea what you asked them ?
New Community Member

Lucky you!

I was told just now by PayPal to send the item back to these charlatans!

It is my understanding that the address paypal supply is false, paypal are fully aware of this! Makes me so angry.
Highlighted

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. is a scam, Paypal is no better!

I ordered a comforter for my daughter on this website and used paypal to pay for it. When I didn't get the item, I contacted Paypal to start a claim. After weeks of emails back and forth, Paypal is requesting that I file a police report to get my money back. WHAT?!?! now I have to take time out of my busy schedule and take action. If only I would have stuck to ordering from Amazon only this wouldn't happen. I'm sorry PayPal this is YOUR FAULT now. All these complaints and you're still allowing this company to **bleep** your customers. YOU ARE TO BLAME at this point. So the company winded up sending me a pair of ear buds by mistake. Now paypal is asking me to front the money to send them back. HAHAHAHAHAHA I can't make this up. Have a nice day Paypal, I will never use you again.