cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd

Make a noise like me and got the refund! PayPal know these people are scamming us of our money....i got my money back and my friend did too!

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd

how come you did that . any idea what you asked them ?
Highlighted

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. is a scam, Paypal is no better!

I ordered a comforter for my daughter on this website and used paypal to pay for it. When I didn't get the item, I contacted Paypal to start a claim. After weeks of emails back and forth, Paypal is requesting that I file a police report to get my money back. WHAT?!?! now I have to take time out of my busy schedule and take action. If only I would have stuck to ordering from Amazon only this wouldn't happen. I'm sorry PayPal this is YOUR FAULT now. All these complaints and you're still allowing this company to **bleep** your customers. YOU ARE TO BLAME at this point. So the company winded up sending me a pair of ear buds by mistake. Now paypal is asking me to front the money to send them back. HAHAHAHAHAHA I can't make this up. Have a nice day Paypal, I will never use you again.

Contributor

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. is a scam, Paypal is no better!

same with me but I made a lot of noise on the phone thats why I posted on this thread. Insist for a refund just received mine and my friend got hers too thanks to my instructions.

New Community Member

Re: PayPal

Good afternoon. Help me, please get the money back from this company. They cheated on me."Yedao Technologi"

Purchase order

I ordered a coat through Yedao Technology on Nov 13, 2018, payment was $34.99 I never received my purchase and have been waiting for two months

Volunteer Advisor

Re: Purchase order

@omjohnson2358

Locate the payment transaction in your account activity, click it, then click "report a problem" to file an Item Not Received dispute.

Kudos are greatly appreciated. Smiley Happy

It's not in my account activity, I just signed up on PayPal tonight, but the transaction shows on my debit card statement.
Volunteer Advisor

@omjohnson2358

If you bought something online with a debit or credit card and did NOT log into your paypal account then of course it won't show on your paypal account as you bought as a 'guest buyer'.
However your seller may have processed that payment using their Paypal 'card reader' and so Paypal would show on your bank or card statement.

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......

1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

Open a dispute and if you received a silly pair of headphones and signed for them, file the complaint as Item Not as Described. I made a lot of noise and thanks to me, my friend followed my instructions and we got our money back.   A Deborah <removed> has answered me and pretended to look for the missing item then told me they were understocked! liars. Do not let go with PayPal as they know whats going on