Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

micheyfred
Contributor
Contributor

I called PayPal today, and they finally refunded me the full amount for the purchase. I told them I refused to pay to send back a product, I did not purchase. Its not even fair to have PayPal pay to send it back, since it is still aggravation to go to Post Office, and to pack up the merchandise to send back. I also told PayPal, they need to put and end to company scamming people, and they are part of the issue that this happened. They should have stopped allow user to pay this company through PayPal, weeks ago. I really hope everyone gets their money back, don't stop bugging PayPal. This makes me not want to use PayPal again, since it took so long to resolve. I had an issue with another company that I used my credit card to purchase, and I called and the item was refunded to me from my bank, that same day. No one has time to go through this in their busy lives. Good luck to you all!

Login to Me Too

janeeee
Contributor
Contributor
THEY’RE SCAM!!!! I ordered a bed sheet and duvet cover via website bestzr.com but they didn’t send me a confirmation email. After that, I reported and disputed on Paypal, they finally did sent me a tracking number. Until 2 days ago, I received a small tiny parcel from them. GUESS??? What’s inside? That was a FAKE BEATS HEADPHONE!!! wth. But my problem hadn’t end yet, and I got another email from Paypal today that I denied my case
Login to Me Too

Jeff59
Contributor
Contributor

Got my cheap earbuds today instead of the luggage. Call into paypal to see what happens.

Already have escalated the dispute so I am wondering what they are going to do.

Stay tuned will let everyone know.

Login to Me Too

tscovronski
Contributor
Contributor

Got my cheap earbuds today too. Glad I am not the only fighting this crap.earbuds that don't look like the bedding I ordered at all!

Login to Me Too

tscovronski
Contributor
Contributor

WHAT I RECEIVEDWHAT I RECEIVEDWHAT I ORDERED (GREY SET)WHAT I ORDERED (GREY SET)

Login to Me Too

Jeff59
Contributor
Contributor

Called Paypal and spoke with someone after 40 minutes.

They are contacting the seller and letting them know I got wireless

headphones instead of luggage. They have 10 days to respond before Paypal

will refund any money. If they don't respond I will receive my money back.

I will have to contact Paypal myself also or the case will be closed. Just

a heads up.

Login to Me Too

Helenama
Contributor
Contributor
Why are PayPal taking so long? Everyone on this thread has received the fake cheap headphones instead of whatever they ordered. It’s so clear it’s a scam ! I wish they would just refund everyone!
Login to Me Too

RebGen
Contributor
Contributor
Yadda Yadda Yadda will this ever end Yedao?? I can’t believe that PayPal keeps putting people through this stress. One thing to know is that if the case is closed because of tracking being provided, they can reopen the case. Rest assured, don’t give up. It’s the principle of them getting away with this more than the money. The more people complain and stick to their guns, the more likely they will be charged criminally. When I spoke with PayPal this is the just of what she told me when I pressed for answers reflecting this feed. Good luck, don’t give up!
Login to Me Too

Sdhjiyejfjdyc
This is absolute crap, how can they keep getting away with this??? I ordered a bed set and got a $2 nylon beanie instead then PayPal say they won’t refund me because They proved the item was delivered??? I’m going to every media I can to trash Yedao Technology Co and PayPal for supporting them!
Login to Me Too

mikeWalsall
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a mans winter coat on 27 November and never got it, or a single reply to my queries to them .. So I put in a 'not received' claim with  Paypal ..

I have had a message from PayPal this morning with a EMS (Small parcel racking) Tracking number (which I assume will be for some earphones or similar crap) .. so I have emailed Yedao Technology Co., Ltd (<removed>) with invoice numbers etc: advising them I only want the mens winter coat as ordered and if another item is substituted it will be returned at there expense .

Mike (Walsall UK)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.