cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

SOLVED

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

Got my cheap earbuds today too. Glad I am not the only fighting this crap.earbuds received from yaedo tech.jpg

earbuds received from yaedo tech.jpgWHAT I RECEIVEDyeado tech what i ordered and didnt recieve.JPGWHAT I ORDERED (GREY SET)

Called Paypal and spoke with someone after 40 minutes.

They are contacting the seller and letting them know I got wireless

headphones instead of luggage. They have 10 days to respond before Paypal

will refund any money. If they don't respond I will receive my money back.

I will have to contact Paypal myself also or the case will be closed. Just

a heads up.

Why are PayPal taking so long? Everyone on this thread has received the fake cheap headphones instead of whatever they ordered. It’s so clear it’s a scam ! I wish they would just refund everyone!
Highlighted

Yadda Yadda Yadda will this ever end Yedao?? I can’t believe that PayPal keeps putting people through this stress. One thing to know is that if the case is closed because of tracking being provided, they can reopen the case. Rest assured, don’t give up. It’s the principle of them getting away with this more than the money. The more people complain and stick to their guns, the more likely they will be charged criminally. When I spoke with PayPal this is the just of what she told me when I pressed for answers reflecting this feed. Good luck, don’t give up!
New Community Member

This is absolute crap, how can they keep getting away with this??? I ordered a bed set and got a $2 nylon beanie instead then PayPal say they won’t refund me because They proved the item was delivered??? I’m going to every media I can to trash Yedao Technology Co and PayPal for supporting them!
Tags (1)

I ordered a mans winter coat on 27 November and never got it, or a single reply to my queries to them .. So I put in a 'not received' claim with  Paypal ..

I have had a message from PayPal this morning with a EMS (Small parcel racking) Tracking number (which I assume will be for some earphones or similar crap) .. so I have emailed Yedao Technology Co., Ltd (<removed>) with invoice numbers etc: advising them I only want the mens winter coat as ordered and if another item is substituted it will be returned at there expense .

Mike (Walsall UK)

Hi All,

Got email from PayPal today, refusing my claim against this scam. It seems that yedao have sent them "proof" of delivery. As I have not received the jacket I ordered, only a crap pair of buds from an unknown source, that I didn't order, this is not acceptable.

So much for"safety and security"of transaction done through PayPal. They are going along with this scam, and we are getting shafted!

I used to think I could trust PayPal and depend on them. I was obviously mistaken, don't trust them!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info! My business uses PayPal and I’m am going with someone else. I refuse to use PayPal for anything else.
Contributor

to a fake address in Chinese? I dont think so...wasting more money...scream for your money