cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

The same complaints as everyone else here. My niece sent me link to order her comforter set on the Black Friday sale, $33.99 for Christmas. I ordered the set on 11/26. After several weeks of not receiving tracking info, I contacted the seller via email several times, with no response. I entered dispute with PayPal, and the seller responds that same day with a fake tracking number 12/11. Several more weeks pass, and I send several more emails, and no response. At this point I know I am not going to receive the merchandise and buy another gift. On 1/2, I received a pair of fake headphones. I changed the dispute to incorrect item received, and PayPal responds that seller is willing to resolve the dispute for partial refund of $23!! Are you kidding me? I can either accept or decline the offer, and of course I Decline! I sent separate emails to PayPal and get automated response to use dispute section. Obviously PayPal knows there is an issue with this seller, what else can you do to report this? I am so fed up with the back and forth and time it is taking for Paypal to respond to this, especially now that I know multiple people have reported this. There has to be something to shut this fake site down! -MLF

I called PayPal today, and they finally refunded me the full amount for the purchase. I told them I refused to pay to send back a product, I did not purchase. Its not even fair to have PayPal pay to send it back, since it is still aggravation to go to Post Office, and to pack up the merchandise to send back. I also told PayPal, they need to put and end to company scamming people, and they are part of the issue that this happened. They should have stopped allow user to pay this company through PayPal, weeks ago. I really hope everyone gets their money back, don't stop bugging PayPal. This makes me not want to use PayPal again, since it took so long to resolve. I had an issue with another company that I used my credit card to purchase, and I called and the item was refunded to me from my bank, that same day. No one has time to go through this in their busy lives. Good luck to you all!

THEY’RE SCAM!!!! I ordered a bed sheet and duvet cover via website bestzr.com but they didn’t send me a confirmation email. After that, I reported and disputed on Paypal, they finally did sent me a tracking number. Until 2 days ago, I received a small tiny parcel from them. GUESS??? What’s inside? That was a FAKE BEATS HEADPHONE!!! wth. But my problem hadn’t end yet, and I got another email from Paypal today that I denied my case

Got my cheap earbuds today instead of the luggage. Call into paypal to see what happens.

Already have escalated the dispute so I am wondering what they are going to do.

Stay tuned will let everyone know.

Got my cheap earbuds today too. Glad I am not the only fighting this crap.earbuds received from yaedo tech.jpg

earbuds received from yaedo tech.jpgWHAT I RECEIVEDyeado tech what i ordered and didnt recieve.JPGWHAT I ORDERED (GREY SET)

Called Paypal and spoke with someone after 40 minutes.

They are contacting the seller and letting them know I got wireless

headphones instead of luggage. They have 10 days to respond before Paypal

will refund any money. If they don't respond I will receive my money back.

I will have to contact Paypal myself also or the case will be closed. Just

a heads up.

Why are PayPal taking so long? Everyone on this thread has received the fake cheap headphones instead of whatever they ordered. It’s so clear it’s a scam ! I wish they would just refund everyone!
Highlighted

Yadda Yadda Yadda will this ever end Yedao?? I can’t believe that PayPal keeps putting people through this stress. One thing to know is that if the case is closed because of tracking being provided, they can reopen the case. Rest assured, don’t give up. It’s the principle of them getting away with this more than the money. The more people complain and stick to their guns, the more likely they will be charged criminally. When I spoke with PayPal this is the just of what she told me when I pressed for answers reflecting this feed. Good luck, don’t give up!
New Community Member

This is absolute crap, how can they keep getting away with this??? I ordered a bed set and got a $2 nylon beanie instead then PayPal say they won’t refund me because They proved the item was delivered??? I’m going to every media I can to trash Yedao Technology Co and PayPal for supporting them!
Tags (1)