Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

metzy1981
Contributor
Contributor

Damn... Why didn't i see this thread sooner. I'm just glad it's "only" 34.99 for a bedding set.

I tried to email the company but the mail got back "undelivered". I could facepalm myself for being stupid enough to buy

something that is a cheap add on facebook -,-. 

I hope I get help from paypal and if not I'm a bit smarter.

good luck to everyone. 

Login to Me Too

metzy1981
Contributor
Contributor

Update on my case. They sent me delivery details and I now remember that I got a hat ..a cheap copy from a brand and I never knew where it was coming from. Guess that's their strategy since there are enough people that don't have the time nor the motivation to sent useless stuff back. 40 bugs for a cheap hat? My god PayPal will still allow these people to be criminal.

Login to Me Too

Bomber123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I ordered winter jacket on dec 4 2018,heard nothing ,got sent a dodgy pair of head phones,did not know it was from them,till I went on this forum,absolute scam,I have opened  a case with PayPal today 3rd Jan,got to wait 10 days till they respond,will keep all informed  Bomber123

Login to Me Too

Vonnycas
Contributor
Contributor
I can't believe I've been taken in with this scam too..and a pair of earphones turned up just before Christmas..until now I didn't know who they were from..glad i know now.mive been messaging them for months.. got one reply in December and that was it
Login to Me Too

Bomber123
Contributor
Contributor

Yes paid 34.99 for winter jacket sent **bleep** headphones, partial refund 24.oo looks like I paid 10.99 for crap headphones  what I don't want no help from PayPal, think I will close down PayPal and stick with Amazon

Login to Me Too

mikeWalsall
Contributor
Contributor

Advise please ... I ordered a mans winter coat November 27 as I never received it I put in a claim with PayPal and got a claim number etc:

I then got a dispatch number from a company who I assume is linked to Yedao Technology Co., Ltd and received (you have guessed it) a set of cheapo ear phones..

I don't want PayPal to assume because Yedao Technology Co., Ltd have issued a tracking number, that I have received the winter coat I ordered ..

I am an OAP living on my own  with hearing / telephoning difficulties .. So how do I contact PayPal to say that the item received is nothing like the the one I paid for as there does not seem to be anyway of communicating / emailing them via the resolution pages ..??

Login to Me Too

Helenama
Contributor
Contributor
On PayPal on menu go to Help then contact PayPal and you will see an option to call or email . I did this on my mobile the number wasn’t visible but when dialed it shows up. It may vary country to country
Login to Me Too

Bomber123
Contributor
Contributor

I got scammed paid 35 dollars got offered 25 dollars  refund so they win keep the crap earphones  they sent

Login to Me Too

isa1959
Contributor
Contributor

Phone paypal and start screaming. Go contact us u get a code and phone them...dont let go. I was refunded together with my friend! gd luck 

Login to Me Too

micheyfred
Contributor
Contributor

The same complaints as everyone else here. My niece sent me link to order her comforter set on the Black Friday sale, $33.99 for Christmas. I ordered the set on 11/26. After several weeks of not receiving tracking info, I contacted the seller via email several times, with no response. I entered dispute with PayPal, and the seller responds that same day with a fake tracking number 12/11. Several more weeks pass, and I send several more emails, and no response. At this point I know I am not going to receive the merchandise and buy another gift. On 1/2, I received a pair of fake headphones. I changed the dispute to incorrect item received, and PayPal responds that seller is willing to resolve the dispute for partial refund of $23!! Are you kidding me? I can either accept or decline the offer, and of course I Decline! I sent separate emails to PayPal and get automated response to use dispute section. Obviously PayPal knows there is an issue with this seller, what else can you do to report this? I am so fed up with the back and forth and time it is taking for Paypal to respond to this, especially now that I know multiple people have reported this. There has to be something to shut this fake site down! -MLF

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.