cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

SOLVED
Highlighted

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

I’ve never experienced that before where you have to pay for return shipping when it’s the sellers error or scam. PayPal will send you a shipping label so they can track your teturn and know when they have received it.

I've actually had an email from the company today to say my item is on its way. Let's see how wrong they get the item

Warning! It will be some earbuds. They are not capable of producing any of the products we purchased. This is their job to rip off people that wanted to purchase from them! Not knowing they would run off with everyone’s money and not think twice about it.

Yes same with me I also received earbugs instead of actual product I ordered for.

Yes same with me I also received earbugs instead of actual product I ordered for.

Warning! It will be some earbuds. They are not capable of producing any of the products we purchased. This is their job to rip off people that wanted to purchase from them! Not knowing they would run off with everyone’s money and not think twice about it.
Tags (1)

You will not get what you ordered. Guarantee you it will be counterfeit fake earphones ! 😡. PayPal need to take actions against these scammers

It is for sure you will never ever get your ordered item delivered nor your amount refund. Don't waist your time on such emails from this seller. Its better to refer it to PayPal and open dispute for refund. This is fake company with no genuine address, no contact number nothing.

Contacted paypal too update claim to wrong item as i suddenly received sunglasses ( broken plastic ) . Now have email from paypal with a return address in Chinese to return glasses before claim taken forward .Post office cannot confirm address comes up as nothong.😠 Now received email from yedao technology saying they acknowledge the parcel is undelivered and should they resend 🤣 There a joke and so are paypal if they let this continue.

This angers me. Yesterday I called PayPal to tell them the address was all in Chinese writing and the representative said “Well you did order from a Chinese company” I completely lost my **bleep**. How do we blast PayPal for them continuing to run this scam?