cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Tags (2)
154 REPLIES
Volunteer Advisor

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

@hr_rony wrote:

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on "www.yeahsavevip.com" payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Locate the payment, click on it, click "report a problem" to open a dispute.

Kudos are greatly appreciated. Smiley Happy
Contributor

I did not receive a confirmation email from them when I ordered so I was suspicious right away. I've logged a dispute with PayPal because it has just happened now. They should be putting a stop on any payments to them. Thank you for making me aware straightaway. I should have gone with my gut instinct!

Yes I was the same order was jacket payment sent..nothing back why didn't PayPal take any action shutting them down!
Highlighted

PayPal can’t shut them down. That’s up to the police but PayPal will not allow them to use their service.
New Community Member

I had ordered a bedding set on Black Friday for my room, and never received a confirmation email or anything to say it has gone through. I didn’t think anything of it, until about 2 weeks later I still never got anything. There has been nothing to show proof of my items coming in. So I searched up the name, and it turned out to be the same scam y’all have !

Me too! Exact bedding set.

New Community Member

Beware of them sending a crapoy item from china so they can say u received the item. If u do take pics of all the packaging and item and appeal paypals closed case as item not as described. I received knockoff base earbuds and bot my fluffy bedset i so wanted.
New Community Member

This literally just happened to me! Received some knock off Beats by Dr.Dre instead of the bed set!
New Community Member

Hi from France, it happened exactly the same to me. Ordered fluffy bed set a month ago, paid thru paypal and received nothing. Excepting a pair of false dr dre I've never ordered, but the parcel has no yedao name as sender. Strange...

@Sandy0030 wrote:
This literally just happened to me! Received some knock off Beats by Dr.Dre instead of the bed set!

Considering the fact that I'm not alone is this sh... I can say it's a fraud. Issue on paypal is on its way....