cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

New Community Member

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

Yo guys, we should start a petition against PayPal for this one.. 100+ actually means at least 30000+ in damages, we should hold PayPal accountable as they're not protecting their customers which they claim they do (made a dispute but PayPal did nothing about it)

I’ve always had good support from PayPal though after calling them. There has never been a situation where they’ve sided with the seller with me. You have to call and explain what happened albeit they do make it difficult to find their contact number. Here it is... <removed>

PayPal takes their phone number down after I posted it! Wowwww they really don’t want you calling them. Here it is again until they remove it. I’m just trying to help all of you who are being scammed by this Yedao Technology. <removed> See how long it lasts! Seriously PayPal?? You should make your phone number more visible!!

I have been complaining to Paypal about this since 12/11, and still going back and forth with the vendor since vendor responded with a tracking number, and then 6 weeks later with a fake headphones. This could have been stopped weeks ago.

@PeypelIsStupid wrote:
Yo guys, we should start a petition against PayPal for this one.. 100+ actually means at least 30000+ in damages, we should hold PayPal accountable as they're not protecting their customers which they claim they do (made a dispute but PayPal did nothing about it)

Wait this happened to you also? You got headphones when you ordered a comforter? That happened to me and Paypal is telling me that they need enough complaints before starting an investigation. This is crazy. I will not let this go. It's only $34.99 but I'm treating it as it was $3,499. I don't care anymore, they wont win

I also ordered comforter and got Hapgood Headphones. Now my escalated claim will take another 30 days to resolve. If ever. I've read others say they have to pay to ship the headphones back and that cost is so close to the actual charges they don't waste the time or $ to do it. Because then your penalized 2x being ripped off And cost of return shipping! Better not be the case!

I also am in the same situation $37.99 for a duvet set only to receive counterfeit fake earphones !! PayPal NEED to take action against these scammers

Ordered jacket from company advertised on facebook.

After some weeks nothing has arrived, then pair of earbudds turned up in the post.

I did not order any ear budds off of anyone.

5 weeks now, and no jacket!!

I assume I have been caught by this scam as payment showed as Yedao Technology ltd on my account.

Do we have any comeback through pay pal or facebook???

I ordered teddy 4 piece bedding set which has not come i did a google check and found this webpage i  have emailed Paypal and will be contacting them in the morning to ensure that transactions to this site are not allowed  

Highlighted

PayPal doesn’t want their phone number posted and takes it down so it will only be up until then. Call them is you get the ear buds in place of your order! I have and I’m being refunded. <removed> Good luck

Tags (2)