cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

SOLVED

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

I was just off the phone with PayPal and explained my situation of purchasing the bed set and the seller not communicating with me. I also mentioned all the scams related to the PayPal forum on sending ear buds instead of the actual product order. The agent was fabulous! He escalated this to management ant they will investigate then ban Yedao Tech from PayPal. He also gave the seller 10 days to respond and if no response he will personally assure that I am refunded.
Tags (2)

Is that where the ear buds came from??? Lol. I could not figure that out. That’s why they said the product was delivered and someone signed for it. They told me to check with my neighbors to see if they received my package. The mail lady left the little package on my step and I found it the next day. I thought it was a gift from my job. Now I’m even madder!!!Do you remember who you spoke with because we all need to speak with them.

That’s their game they play! Apparently they’re selling on eBay doing the same thing through them.
Tags (1)

PayPal secured a refund for me only problem I have to send the earphones back before they will refund me ... so I am still out of pocket ....PayPal is just as bad as that company 

Highlighted

@Snowie36uk wrote:

PayPal secured a refund for me only problem I have to send the earphones back before they will refund me ... so I am still out of pocket ....PayPal is just as bad as that company 

Why you need to spend money to send it back? Ask seller to send you a return shipping label.

Similar case is mine, they asked me to return Earbuds to seller. I did that and that cost me another 1400rs. But still no refunds till date. I never expected anything such horrible experience from PayPal.

I’ve never experienced that before where you have to pay for return shipping when it’s the sellers error or scam. PayPal will send you a shipping label so they can track your teturn and know when they have received it.

I've actually had an email from the company today to say my item is on its way. Let's see how wrong they get the item

Warning! It will be some earbuds. They are not capable of producing any of the products we purchased. This is their job to rip off people that wanted to purchase from them! Not knowing they would run off with everyone’s money and not think twice about it.

Yes same with me I also received earbugs instead of actual product I ordered for.