Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

BigMarkToo
Contributor
Contributor

I got suckered in by these scammers on Black Friday too, twigged 3 weeks later after seeing all the reports about them online so raised PayPal claim PP-D-19464848 even mentioning the fact that people have received cheap headphone instead of correct items and even supplied links to forums mentioning these scammers.  The scammers did their usual and supplied PayPal claim with a tracking number which was for a cheap pair of fake earphones, not the luxury bedding that I'd ordered.  PayPal then closed the claim in their favour as "item has been delivered".  I'm fuming, and trying to contact PayPal is a joke!

Login to Me Too

RebGen
Contributor
Contributor
This type of thing has happened to me in the past too. You need to call PayPal and tell them what happened. Don’t let them get away with your money. PayPal will reopen your case.
Login to Me Too

Monkeyphat
Contributor
Contributor

I got the infamous cheap headphones today instead of a bedspread.  I'm just going to call Paypal instead of waiting forever for the dispute to be handled.

Login to Me Too

Kimbrown1967
Contributor
Contributor
Yes this is a scam!! I purchased a bedding set on 11/27/2018 and No product, no response to email and no refund! These crooks need to be locked up for stealing people's money.
Login to Me Too

mikeWalsall
Contributor
Contributor

same problem .. I paid via PayPal for a mans winter coat on 27 November .. despite many eMails to Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. requesting dispatch details. not one single reply...

I have asked Paypal to investigate if this is a genuine clothing suppliers .. but still aawaiting results ..

Login to Me Too

JIZKING
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same ordered winter puffa jacket 28th November 2018 never heard a thibg or eeceived item. This company have conned lots people through paypal , surely Paypal has a responsibility to stop trading wiyh them months ago. Noe paypal dont answer either about my dispute they I feel are responsible .
Login to Me Too

JIZKING
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry my big misspelling fingers.
Login to Me Too

RebGen
Contributor
Contributor
I was just off the phone with PayPal and explained my situation of purchasing the bed set and the seller not communicating with me. I also mentioned all the scams related to the PayPal forum on sending ear buds instead of the actual product order. The agent was fabulous! He escalated this to management ant they will investigate then ban Yedao Tech from PayPal. He also gave the seller 10 days to respond and if no response he will personally assure that I am refunded.
Login to Me Too

Ihateascam
Contributor
Contributor
Is that where the ear buds came from??? Lol. I could not figure that out. That’s why they said the product was delivered and someone signed for it. They told me to check with my neighbors to see if they received my package. The mail lady left the little package on my step and I found it the next day. I thought it was a gift from my job. Now I’m even madder!!!Do you remember who you spoke with because we all need to speak with them.
Login to Me Too

RebGen
Contributor
Contributor
That’s their game they play! Apparently they’re selling on eBay doing the same thing through them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.