cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

Re: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

Paypal does not respond to my messages !!! They sent one email only advising me to return the ear headphones to the seller address which was invalid. Sent many emails after .. and be responses..
Tags (1)
Highlighted

Oh no! I ordered the bed set too! I should have gone with my gut feeling and not purchased it. These sellers on Instagram and Facebook are scams. I doubt I’ll see my bed set.
Tags (1)
New Community Member

OMG same here, only i have not recieved anything at all. Waiting since Christmas..just put in a dispute with paypal..now comes the waiting game...

I received ear buds too instead of my coat and shoes!

SAME HEREearbuds received from yaedo tech.jpgRECEIVEDyeado tech what i ordered and didnt recieve.JPGORDERED

Same exact thing happened to me! Now this company says I need to return earbuds to get my refund & PayPal says I have to pay for shipping. I don’t think so!!!! Furious!
Tags (1)
New Community Member

omg the same exact thing happen this past Monday to me. how can I appeal? Paypal closed my case in their favor because the dispute was initially for no information received

The same exact thing happened to me this week. Ordered 2 sets of bedding, got a set of ear buds as well. Got emails from 2 different accounts saying “send us a picture of the item you received, don’t worry we will make it right”. I’m highly doubting that after visiting this forum!
Tags (3)
New Community Member

I never received my bedding set or curling iron 🙄. Wow how awful! Amy70
New Community Member

This exact thing happened to me about the bedding I ordered on Black Friday!